Agnostic.com

25 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

25 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope they all get together in one place. That would be convenient.

Is Typhoid Mary doing the Halftime Show?

MizJ Level 8 Mar 14, 2020

Lets hope they all die and the rapture is confirmed. Peace at last.

Fuckwit

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 14, 2020

"Obviously White, like her friend Trump, is a con artist preying on the gullible and the ignorant." Of course.

Paula is on the ball again.

Non-refundable tickets, covering all based.

She has no shame! Love her for fleecing those with too much money and anyone daft enough to go along with it!

It’s unfortunate that there will inevitably be a few with small resources getting sucked in.

This isn't going to work. So lady, if you want to be outside the box - go HOLISTIC. There's a ton of good things to do to make this virus minimal. You still might get th virus but you can render it benign with some good sense holistic tricks...vitamin C in large doses and beyond that...lots of things beyond that.

Plus, the American diet is a sure fire way to LOWER your immune system. In addition, people are so unaware of what is being done to our soil and all our food by Monsanto. Now that we need all the help we can get our food is being robbed of nutrients. So we are all sitting ducks. It's time to wake up and realize that food is supposed to do more than erase hunger and give us eating pleasure. Food is supposed to keep us healthy. Food is our best medicine...the right foods.

If you don't believe this,
just put together that they are telling us that people with compromised systems are the most at risk. What do you think brought about those compromised systems in the first place?

>>What do you think brought about those compromised systems in the first place?<<

Chemtrails coupled with EMF's from cell phones and computers.

But - it is curable with Homeopathy, Yoga, crystal meditation, Chiropractic work and yogurt enemas.

@Observer-Effect We're on the same page. Never heard of yogurt enemas. Coffee, yes.

@think-beyond Perhaps it could be helped by Homeopathic Uranium? Powerful stuff.

[sites.google.com] (This is real)

@Observer-Effect Now that's very intereting.

@think-beyond You may enjoy this:

@Observer-Effect How about some good ole Oscillococcinum? I use that and give to all my students.
I have had some very good results with Homeopathy.

@think-beyond There have been great results, though by sure coincidence - the statistical results mirror those of healing rates for people taking nothing for a condition. Our bodies are very good at healing from stuff, most of the time we get better from things - but whatever we may be "doing" to help gets the credit. Be that prayer, acupuncture, drinking cow urine, homeopathy, etc.

People underestimate HOW evil the big pharma corps are. They test everything, and if some trace of a trace of Arnica in water worked as well or better than their stuff? They would patent it, market it, and sue the hell out of everybody who had been previously selling it. And they would win. And they would make even more money, the overhead costs for homeopathic stuff is miniscule compared to most modern medicines.

We humans are learning all the time, we are pretty good at some stuff. One of them is physics, we can look at single atoms now, and how they effect each other. And water does NOT have a memory for tiny things put into it. Or else the water we all drink would particularly horrifying.

That homeopathic uranium preparation? Thats real, and I followed the rules exactly for making various X levels of the solution. And I did it as an example of how silly it all is, one could drink gallons of the homeopathic uranium. And again, I did it exactly by the standards of the homeopathic 'medicines' you buy.

@Observer-Effect I agree about Big Pharma. I am in my 80's and take NO meds accept a natural thyroid. I see aging others younger than me and feel like I'm from another planet. My 80's are like other's 50's. I do think we are what we eat. When I look around at all the diabetes, heart conditions, etc. I do think that the while the body is good at healing stuff, the body does react to unhealthy practices just not immediately but over time. It isn't necessary to age the way most of the population is aging. It is the time factor that fools us. By the time the body exhibits reactions we no longer put 2 and 2 together. Go prove that chem trails or glyohosate in food is causing a cancer epidemic.

I had the experience of having cured a so-called incurable illness holistically. And another time, I completely turned my body around from a strange, overwhelming situation with homeopathy. My practioner was an interesting young man who had studied in Asia. He told me I was an anachronism..that I would always be of a different time from my age. Lucky for me, I have had very wise mentors.

What reeking horse manure!! And, such stupid people refuse to recognize that it is the evolution of both the virus and of human being that makes the virus so dangerous to humans today, and evolution of humans which makes them vulnerable to the virus.

Fuckin' idgits. All of them.

Insistently stupid, and proud of it!

Now I guess no conference! Jebus must be pissed off about that! No offering plates passed around! Goddamit!

Hmm. The church going into bankruptcy? Somehow, I think the Orange Peril in the White House would forbid it.

"When we celebrate Passover as Jesus instructed there is a supernatural protection that is activated when we apply Jesus Blood and celebrate the Passover Lamb."

So where exactly are they getting their supplies of Jesus Blood? Or is it a brand name? "Jesus Blood, direct from Israel, every drop guaranteed holy!!!"

Walmart, Aisle 12 ...

@The-Krzyz That explains it; I never go into those stores if I can help it.

Ummmm, passover Preceded jeebus by a thousand years or so....when Jews were in Eygypt before Moses.

@AnneWimsey Obviously the Jews got it wrong, it took JAYSUS to give new instructions and tell everyone the right way to celebrate Passover- the Christian way to celebrate a Jewish holiday.

It's just silly of me, anyway, to expect any kind of consistency or logic or, let's face it, sense from a televangelist who tops it off by being Trump's spirit animal. Among other items linked in the article, she's "issued an order to end 'satanic pregnancies'" (while still claiming to be pro-life, of course), declared the White House "holy ground" "because I was standing there and where I stand is holy", claimed that “'demonic networks' have aligned themselves against the President’s reelection campaign" (probably meaning MSNBC, I guess?) and said that God sent Christians to take over the U.S., and that "any opposition to Trump is opposition to God." She also said that anyone who didn't send her their January paychecks as "seed" would "suffer the 'consequences' for failing to obey God’s command".

She's just delightful, don't you think? 😐

If she was vaccinated as a child, can we blame it for her complete and dangerous lunacy?

Sadly there is NO vaccine that prevents lunacy/stupidity.

The Second Hand Brain shop is currently running a sale. Paula White's brain is a bargain at a mere $5,000,000! Why the high price you might ask. The answer is that it has never been used.

Hallelujah, Ra'men.. We're saved...

Sagan called it 30 years ago.

I'd really like to see a numeric measurement of just how much bullshit is too much even for a Xian to believe.

Bullshit is the only thing that such people are capable of comprehending.

thank God I'm an Athiest

karl Level 5 Mar 17, 2020

Maybe this will be the manifestation of the "rapture". It sure would be rapturous to be rid of them.

I for one cannot Wait to see how this works out for her & her ilk!

I think a strong dose of Covid-19 would be an appropriate outcome for her and her ilk.

I don't know, if you think about it there might be a bright side to that. 🤯😆

South Korea.

They'll be just as safe as they were in the supermarket gatherings.

I agree with FFR stance on this one. Talk about evil plots or networks, or whatever it was that was said. This individual has already shown herself to be struggling with either morality or clear reasoning. Avoid gatherings whenever possible.

Those of us who believe in science and who listen to the experts as to how we should behave during a life threatening pandemic must accept these fools and their own brand of panic. The evangelical fundamentalists have new material with which to arrogantly shame human beings for being human beings. Paula White is claiming that her special holy blessings received by attendees of her whack conference will supernaturally protect them from Covid-19's consequences. Under current circumstances it is not a good idea to congregate; however, I do believe these irrational people are a danger to us and to themselves. This is not a new idea.

Let us hope this is the Rapture they all pray for!!!

This is just the first wave, the second more deadlier wave will hit late summer, early fall!!

Just look back at the 1917-1918 Pandemic!!!

All throughout written history large pandemic have always had two waves!!!

The LA Times reported yesterday that the Chinese government reported reinfection of a previously know recovered case(s) of Coronavirus infected!!!

[latimes.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:470482
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.