Agnostic.com

40 4

What's the most ridiculous thing you've bought?

Mea 7 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

40 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Aside from a wedding ring?

These are amazing .. They should have their own shrine.

@Nickbeee comes with Putin and bannon

@LadyAlyxandrea Oh my days haha!! .. Not sure I would want to see all of them everyday you know. I would end up burning them in the garden in a lighter fuel frenzy whilst playing dark Russian classical music!

A wedding ring

A marriage license.

Ha ha ha ha...that's just a wonderful question. It depends who you ask !!!.... if you ask my wife (We have been separated for many years now but we are good friends and we both understand there is no reason to let freaking laywers get half of what we have if we get a divorce) Anyhow, sorry about the little detour. I was saying, if you ask her then she would say right off the bat, the most ridiculous thing I have ever bought is my motorcycles. That's right, one wasn't enough so I bought a second one and now, that's not the reason ( by any means) as of why we are separated.... yeah, I know. once I start talking...so, I will shut up just now. Cheers !!!

A 1946 Cadillac hearse that didn't run.

I once bought a '47 Chevy panel truck, white with big green, stenciled daisies all over it. It didn't run either, but it was just a broken U-joint, and my brother fixed it for about $25.

Don't you sometimes hate family? 😀

A PT Cruiser. To this day, no one lets me live it down.

<--- points and laughs! (Just kidding)

A house for my ex-wife.

Ditto.

@MrLizard this was ex #2 I wrote about here; she died of cancer a couple years afterward.

Life insurance !

Cars. I wish I could say I only bought one... My first V12 BMW sedan was the most ridiculous as it started me down a path leading to more V12 BMWs. I got my midlife crisis early.

A parachute for my sons G.I. Joe.

A timeshare that didn't get used. Never again.

I bought a hockey jersey that wasn't big enough for me to wear, just because it was an All-Star jersey. I hung it up on my wall but it looked kind of dumb so…

A mullet

Dangit! I forgot that I bought one of those too. I lost it in 1986 and never looked back. Get it...never looked back...

Coupon books that I never use from school kids.

JK666 Level 7 Apr 1, 2018

Shoes! Always shoes.

It would have to be a pair of shoes.

A granite table with 480 million year old orthoceras fossils in it.

A Volvo limosine which has cost more in repairs than I originally paid for it...I am considering scrapping it as My concience won't allow me to foist it on to another unsuspecting motorist.

A hat, thought everyone would want...

A replica sonic screwdriver.

Bon Jovi album. Hey.... what can I say? It was the mid-80's when I still thought that hair spray and spandex pants were cool.

Thankfully, somebody played Pink Floyd's, The Wall and The Replacements, Tim for me. That Bon Jovi record was the last hair pop metal record I ever wasted my money on.

House shoes with headlights

Biker pocketbook-black leather with studs - don't have a bike anymore. And a helmut. Ready to go for ride. Bought nice pack for Harley - lent it to a bf and never got it back.

A sparkly pair of Steve Madden platform pumps... after bunion surgery in 1996, I can't wear a heel higher than 2 inches without my feet feeling like they're being crushed in a trash compactor. So, I occasionally put them on and admire them while I sit on the couch. ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:48073
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.