Agnostic.com

21 16

LINK Mat Staver: Church Lockdowns Are “Targeting” Christians Like Nazis Targeted Jews | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Christians love to play at being martyrs.

For the record. Jews were dispossessed (robbed) by the Nazis of all they owned and then sent to slave labor and death camps.

See what I mean that they like to "play at" being martyrs.

snytiger6 9 Apr 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Always crying victim, to distract from where the power is.

That's crazy... All places of large gatherings are shut down... Sports arenas aren't crying like little whiny babies...

It's just a roundabout way to threaten society with political violence and terrorism If the government does not maintain their sense of political and social dominance.

People should look into the rhetoric of pastors in the North and the South that preceded the civil war... We should never let religion get out of control.

domos Level 7 Apr 25, 2020

I guess COVID-19 has really hurt the collection plate

Yeah and God might be needing to declare bankrupacy before long....LOL.

Just delusional

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 25, 2020

JFC
FFS

HCC!

@PondartIncbendog Okay, that's a new one for me. No idea what it means.
LOL

@kkgator holy chicken crap!

@PondartIncbendog Well, the Pope having a shit does look rather like a chicken!

Oh for christ sake. 😛

What a damnable, demagogic liar!!

Darwin continues to be proven right by the idiot followers.

What a stupid asshole.

Agreed.

So his version of god cannot make housecalls?
In the spirit of live and let live (with the emphasis on the "live" bit). An Anglican church in London with a world-famous choir is experiencing an unprecedented online congregation. Thousands of worshipers from all parts of the globe now have the opportunity to take part in services. So he can stuff his persecution complex where even god can't find it

Does he not realize that mosques, synagogues and every other place where large groups gather are also shut down? The narcissism is strong in this one. That must be why he gets paid the big bucks.

dkp93 Level 8 Apr 25, 2020

If one wants to avoid getting a deadly virus they should stay away from crowded places.

That's a great idea nicknotes

Victoria....I viewed your photos. You have lovely luxurious long hair. @Victoria100

WTF, yet more screeching of persecution of Christians FFS.
Doesn't that idiot realise everyone is under Self Isolation/Quarantine/Social Distancing Conditions these days and it's not just him and his bleeding-heart, snowflake Christians?

He is telling outrageous lies to his followers who themselves lack the brains to realise that they are being lied to.

Christians are always victims!!!

No, they only believe they are always victims. It's nto the same thing, but you'll convince them of that.

Hurray for church lockdowns.

If I owned your church building you can be I would put a lock on the doors. Owners need no lawsuits.

The only thing that the Christians get right is that yes, law enforcement is targeting churches because they want those institutions to be closed for health and safety reasons during this pandemic. But it's no where near the level of the Nazis targeting Jews. Many of the police officers who are doing their job are Christian themselves. I'm fine with the validity of some opposing arguments. But they just need to have substance. Thanks for the share!

I think I read where preachers qualify for the $1200+ worker bonus paid for by us taxpayers even though they don't have to pay taxs.

All religions are 'martyrs' in the times they are 'oppressed' and 'concourers' once they have the upper hand!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:489070
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.