Agnostic.com

32 14

LINK Christian Nationalists Call For Secession, Formation Of White Ethnostate | Michael Stone

I really have to question the inclusions of "patriots", if they plan to leave.

These white supremacists would be very upset to find out that none of the characters int eh bible were actually white.

snytiger6 9 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not only were the bible characters not white.

They weren't even real.

SCal Level 7 Apr 28, 2020

Some biblical characters were based on actual people, although by the time anyting got written down it was all greatly;y exaggerated and distorted. For instance archeologists have found evidence that David actually existed, but he was not a great king so much as he was just a minor war lord who raided surrounding groups.

But, yes, for all that the stories changed from the few people who may have inspired the stories, the people as described int eh stories never really existed.

Do they not understand that we all are descended from " the blacks"? Yep we are all what they claim to hate. Furthermore, if there was a way to make our "race" pure we would need to eliminate everyone but black people. This very light complected human would not like that. I simply accept that we are all human.

I love to point out to these folks, though of course logic and facts don't matter to them, if they and their families moved closer to the equator. As their kids had kids, then their kids had kids, and the generations kept going . . . guess what would keep gradually happening to their skin?

So... how many of these "immigration patriots" ancestors immigrated here from another country? (I'm going to guess "all of them"...)

Go, please go and don't come back.

We have an asteroid coming by tomorrow. I have an idea? 🌩

Let them get on with it. At least all the cunts will be in the same place.

Then they can squabble amongst themselves asking if Mediterraneans are white enough!

So they want to leave, but where to? Come to think of it, Antarctica is probably the 'whitest' continent.

Shit no, we Aussies get our winter winds from down that way, try to imagine the putrid stench that we'd cop if it was full of stinking God-botherers, it's already bad enough when the winds blow in from the East and we cop the stink of all the Bullshit that Canberra and Houses of Parliament exude year in and year out.

Maybe that's why drump wants to buy Greenland

OMG 😂😂😂

Let them have Wyoming.
We can build a big, beautiful wall around it.

P.S.
I bet even Mexico would want to help with that one.

I was thinking Alcatraz. We could watch the liberals from Calif float by in a sight seeing boat, throwing peanuts at the monkeys.

Wyoming is way to pretty for them. They are going to ruin the place really fast so we should be careful about what they get. Perhaps a large island, at least we could contain them. They are going to have a lot of guns and this way they could only hit the water. I do not think Alcatraz is large enough, but that island does have some good points. Sharks!

@dalefvictor Oh come now,. We can get millions on that rock.

@PondartIncbendog You remind me that the landing place for all alien life forms is there. Having all those idiots shoot at aliens is not a good idea.

Perfect, I would give these idiots the almost 7000 square miles of the aleutian islands in Alaska. Easy to relocate the people that live there, mostly Inuit to the mainland in Alaska and they can have this territory as their new nation of nazis. Good riddance!

Surprised at your casual attitude toward the Inuit whose land it is. Very Trump like.

@Healthydoc70 here is an example how easily the deranged start to ‘rearrange,’ the otherwise normal thinker!

@Healthydoc70 they can be relocated in Alaska which the Aleutians is a part of. Population in Aleutians is a few hundred. Not their property the US government property, bought from Russia. They can be very well compensated and we get rid of nazis. Greater good..

I'd be more inclined to give them Bikini Island. Nobody has been livign there since they did the nuclear bomb tests.

@snytiger6 at a little over 2,000 square miles the atoll could never hold all the nazi morons, unless of course some happen to fall down the plane by "accident."

<vomit>

Best part of the article: “ Blue-Eyed Jesus Approves.” LOL.

they can all go to Texas...

No!

We'd have to figure out how to sve Austin if they went to Texas

@snytiger6 just got to move tbe music away...lol.. all they will need are hymn books. Lol

Sickness!

They remind me of ISIL. Remember them, and their military arm ISIS? Same mindset, same philosophy; only a different religion. LOL [en.wikipedia.org]

I'll help them pack!

Yeah by all means let them have their 'Ethnostate' and I suggest that it be situated right on the islands of Bikini Atoll I hear that the climate, environment, etc, there is quite conducive to the 'rapture' scenario they all are so eagerly seeking.
Hey, I'll even go as far as tossing a few dollars into the hat to help them on their way.

Atrocious conduct and literally treason

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 28, 2020

As my Dad always used to say, " You really get to know who your true friends are when relgion comes in to it."

Bible characters were not white and there also is no white race. Hitler refreshed a lot of these ideas with a pure aryan race as a "master race." The problem here is that there never was such a thing. These clowns would be better off if they supported something real. I dare any of them to get DNA testing to see their ancestry.

Funny that isn't it how they have this idea that everyone from the Goat-herders Guide to the Galaxy was white-skinned, blue-eyed and only spoke medieval English and Jeebus was the spiiting image of Cesare Borgia.

@Triphid I was in Broken Hill a lot of years ago - part of an amazing Aussie trip! several coworkers were in Victoria helping out with the fires too

@bookofmorons Shit, those bush fires this time around were without a doubt the worst there have ever been.
Out here we had a few deliberately lit grass fires but nothing compared to the others.
The firebugs concerned with starting our grass fires were caught, faced the court and are now doing 200 hours of Community Service each cleaning up the fire sites and replanting vegetation, etc.

@Triphid good but those idiots need to be on a fire line and put their lives at risk too

@bookofmorons I would trust them within a mile of a set of matches let alone on the front line fight a fire.
i reckon arsonist like them should be fined ( as they have been), made to do Community Service AND be forced to stand by and watch as their most treasured possessions are heaped up, soaked in diesel and burned.

@Triphid go for it!

@bookofmorons Tried suggesting exactly about 5 years ago but the back-lash from the 'Bleeding-Heart Snowflakes' was unbelievable to say the least.
In one of the fires we had, we lost a colony of very rare and endangered lizard species out this way, thankfully though there are a number of us around here who are doing a 'back-yard' captive breeding programme with that species
Stuff like , " Undue and Unfair punishment," " Mental Cruelty," " Barbaric Treament," " Draconianism," and tons more besides.
And yet at least 90% of them are the same ones who get all het up and start sceaming about buying eggs from caged hens, breeding sheep and cattle, etc, for meats BUT never a word passes their lips when thousands of Native Fauna and Flora gets incinerated in fires that are started by these Arsonists.

We already had one war about a similar situation. It did no go well for the seditionists. I'd suggest they start acting more like the person they are supposed to emulate and less like skinhead thugs.

If it's just them then who will they proselytize to? They are supposed to proselytize at every possible opportunity, it's in their book of fairy tales.

I just read that these guys bought a place in Virginia (?)

Let me guess. They want to live in Idaho, a Republican-majority state.

In Idaho, there are nine hate groups to welcome them.

For these people the truth of the bible is not important, none of them have read it, but they have all been told what is in it. No one knows anything of consequence, so it is going to be a large cluster - -.

They have no respect in my eyes. They're traitors. Plain and simple.

We should encourage them to all move together into their own territory. And we can take the size of that area into account, and then use a handy on-line calculator . . . .

[nuclearsecrecy.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:490221
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.