Agnostic.com

6 2

[alternet.org]

Trump just tried to express empathy for Covid-19 victims but it didn't go well.

sassygirl3869 9 Apr 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why would he!!!

He only cares for Wall Street and the economy!!!

People are just fodder to make and enhance profits for the wealthy and their corporations!!!

Well I would rarely agree with anything espoused by David Icke, but Trump I could well believe is a lizard man, he certainly has the mental and emotional capacity of a crocodile and the empathy of a gila monster.

You really disrespect the feelings of crocodiles and Gila Monsters. Female Crocodiles don’t leave their nest and carry their young in their mouth to the water for safety. And I would trust any kind of lizard more than Trump. 😁

What Barnie2years said!

He has no capacity for empathy and certainly not humility. I'm amazed by people who can't see through him. It's unbelievable.

It’s hard to express something you have no idea how to feel. Unless it directly affects him, he has no idea what how to feel sympathy.

No shit he has no empathy

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 30, 2020

Yeah, he is simply better at feeling that bad than anybody else! Nobody could have cared more than him. Perfect!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:491038
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.