Agnostic.com

41 53

On a serious note ...
I'm just overwhelmed by you all. I'm a little bit SERIOUSLY introvert and non-personable. I don't even know what to say to every one that's taken the time to write and NOT send prayers.

Thank you God!!!! 😂

Thanks to All of you! I'm still here and will be filling your posts with inappropriate profanity.

#yaallmattertome
#awholelot

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

41 comments (26 - 41)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think it's better and healthier to continue burying you head in the green/blue see of eyes.

Keep on keeping on - glad you are still with us !

Ohub Level 7 May 27, 2020

Sending good thoughts, wishing you the best.

Thoughts your way.

I seem to have missed your "I need help" post, but I'll join everyone in positive visualization.

Rage Rage against the dying of the light

Please teach me new curses for 6 evil MPLS cops

And the Necrophile CORONER delights in blaming his victims protecting their killers

Like a late birthday wish....glad you're still here, and back.....sock it to me sock it to me sock it to me.....

Best wishes!

How about a thank you to Humans? You seem not to know how to do that. There is only one thank you above and that is to a non entity. Were you TOLD to thank that non entity? Try thanking some Humans because you want to thank them.

Good to hear you are on the mend.

My god, sorry typo, dog died 3 years ago and is buried in his favourite place in my garden, like you I also thank my dog for all the wonderful years, hours, etc, he gave me during his 16 years of life.

Good to have you back.

Shecks, ma'am, t'warn't nuthin. 🙂

Hope you keep improving. Don’t feel you have to write me back personally.

Absolutely sweety all the profanity you want just get better

bobwjr Level 10 May 27, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500085
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.