Agnostic.com

25 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

25 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What else could one ever expect to come from the state known colloquially as Texarse?
Texarse, the state where the women are sexually frustrated and the Cattle are always nervous. LOL.

I think tarring, feathering, and running her out of town on a rail, would all
be an appropriate response to her hatefulness and ignorance.
She's in Texas. No one would be surprised if that happened.

Too many Texans agree with his political agenda. Most know it wasn't staged, but they don't care because 1) the guy was back 2) the cops did it 3) oh yea, the guy was black.

Of course, TexASS shows how sickening the gop is!

Where to start?

"This supposed officer is now missing from his home, nowhere to be found"- maybe if someone checked the county jail, since he's under arrest for murder?

"The smell of MK Ultra activation..." so a long-dead CIA program was not, as we thought, intended to program people to spy and assassinate in other nations, but instead to commit felony murder of random people on camera?

"... with the purpose of... driving a wedge in the growing group of anti deep state sentiment"- how was that supposed to work, exactly, since racial tensions tend to drive the "anti-'deep state'" crowd closer together anyway? Does she think there was some sudden, sweeping movement nationwide to get rid of the "deep state"? (Which isn't a thing anyway, it's just a far-right name for "professional bureaucrats who know how to run the government" )

"Something is just not adding up" in this woman's mind. 2+2 is coming out as 17.

Just another Christian brain dead monkey that should have never been put into public office.

Hemant Mehta is the author of the article. Cynthia Brehm is the mental case who posted and then deleted this. It's a wonder Donald Trump didn't retweet it.

Give Trump a little time.

The woman -- like so many in the Trump-adoring cult -- is a knowing, damnable liar!!!!

The GOP continually out does themself when it comes to lying and inhumanity.

Such people are not overburdened with brains.

@Gwendolyn2018 Quite.

or empathy
or intelligence
or knowledge
or sympathy
or caring
or compassion
or tolerance
etc
etc
etc

In that case all those other dead black men must have been staged too.

Of course it was, and with the enthusiastic participation of the murdered victim no less!

Taking a page from Marmalade Mussolini's playbook.

By the same idiots who think Sandy Hook was staged too.

As I said below; to a certain kind of "thinker", everything is a conspiracy; there is no such thing as a random event. And it's all aimed at them.

Is there no end to the BS that they come up with

They are just getting started

Typical obstructionist republican fascist who are trying to take over our country with their law and order BS!!!

There have been too many white supremacy types have been shown breaking windows starting fires by infiltrating these protesters!!

The obstructionist republican fascists want a race war to lock us down further after all their Pandemic that could not lock all of us down and in fear!!!

I have a liberal hippie friend in Hawaii that believes it’s all been staged so the military can literally kill us. Stupid is

To much LSD. They should stick to 420

"...something just not standing..." yes, how she can stand and talk at the same time!

Are we sure that this not just Alex Jones in a dress?

They should be tased until they shit themselves... So should any administration of any financial institution that supports their wealth

domos Level 7 June 6, 2020

GOP leaders in Texas have demanded that idiot step down

Texas Republican bubble

My thoughts exactly

Someone ought to ask him if we can "stage" his death, similarly, for whomever is his life insurance payee.

Cynthia Brehm is a he?

@LenHazell53 My boo boo.

And his godstory was invented to create sheep!

I read one about this that reported it was all staged to embarrass Donald Trump. OK. Some of the cops are now quitting because of the George Floyd murder in support of the cops that were involved in the killing. How does this woman justify that when it would indicate that cops do not like Trump? I don't find this to be so. There is to much of ALL of something or somebody to keep the bipartisan hatred going. Things do not work that way in real life.

Conspiriatorially-minded people tend to see everything as a plot or a plan; there are no random events. Everything is intentional and part of a plot to victimize them or their side.

Trump and his supporters are currently the kings of this kind of thinking, although many on the left are also victims of this tendency.

The truth is, mostly shit just happens.

@Paul4747 I agree and see this more clearly now as I am getting older. People in general want a "connect the dots" world as it explains so many things we cannot explain. This is why that cloud in the sky looks "just like Jesus."

Well, that's takes the cake.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:503214
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.