Agnostic.com

14 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Scum of the earth

Shouldn't he have worded it to say " Vote the way God wants you to SO I can get even wealthier by scamming your money out of you."

That would be the actual truth instead of the “gospel truth”.

What a scam. Gonna tell us to vote the way god wants us to but not say which candidate? Da fuq? Please let me know when we he says which one it is. I think he just want to make more videos & get more views.

Yes, it is easy to tell others they can be rich!

Especially when you have taken $$millions upon $$$ millions from the poor, infirm, disabled, and elderly offering nothing but hollow words!!!

It must be nice to own three biz jets, the hangers on your private 2500 foot runway near your 30,000 SF home on a large Private lake, all from offering words that offer nothing but the hope of empty faith!!!

Please explain how god wants me to vote. Why are religious people (fake or real) trying to tell us how to vote?

Copeland proves yet again that if you shout loud enough and invoke the name of Jesus often enough, stupid people will follow you and give you lots and lots and lots of money.

Still can't believe that old bastard hasn't died yet

Garbage like him doesn't ever really die or go away, it just continues on and stinks worse with every day, sadly.

@Triphid and somehow gets recycled and comes back again lol

As I said the other day, most of the time I'm truly shocked that I'm not a
serial killer.
Just so many assholes BEGGING for it.

I am so honored to have known you! (smile)

It's like those fuckers who sing christmas carols outside your door. They're just asking for it. And they come to you!

"Hi, I'm from the Jehovahs Witne,,,,,,,,,OUCH!!! What the? OWWWWW!!!" "Splat!,,,,,,THUD!"

@PondartIncbendog Have ya heard the good news?
LOLOLOLOLOL
Is your insurance policy up to date?

Yes, and I will tithe - to the Biden campaign. Should I use his name in my offering?

Dear Joe, who art in Washington, ................Please accept this sacrifice to the material gods.

"Scamvangelist"
Great portmanteau!

Sheeple believe ANYTHING their authority figures say without question.

Ok, I believe it.

These con artists are the ones who should be designated as a terrorist organization.

Of course when it doesn't work, they simply say one didn't pray enough, give enough, or god has other plans.

Yep!

They always move the goalposts. God forbid (sarcasm intended) that their god should prove ineffective.

If you haven't seen this, you need to. It is hilarious, and it shows that dude doesn't just come off as crazy. But as sort of flat out evil!

@SanDiegoAirport Oh, most of them have seen it? Geez, well then, since I'm just seeing for the first time . . . that means I lose right? 😉

Well, I just saw it and enjoyed it, though this one now is vying for my love:

I just always hope that he and his followers have seen all of these, the psychotic looks on his face. And his adherents doing their possessed dance/seizures to the beat is just beautiful. Thinking of them getting angered and suffering because of this mockery really gives me joy! <3

What kind of heroin does he use to make his eyes look like that?

@PondartIncbendog I have suspected maybe meth/adderall, hate and dementia!

As we Oldies say here Outback Australia, " He's like the Barber's cat, full of wind and piss but nothing else."

@Triphid "Full of vinegar and piss".

@PondartIncbendog We Aussie say it our way, especially when it coes to types like him, a little more to the point I reckon.

@PondartIncbendog, @Observer-Effect I'd hazard to say it'd be a mixture of Dementia, Venemous., Spiteful Hatred, Delusions of Self-Righteousness, Self-Importance, and Grandeur all blended in to a solution of Racism, Misogyny, Homophobia, a very Sick and Unstable Mind, etc, etc, with a very generous dose of the K.K.K. ideology as a kind of 'sweetener.'

@Triphid That's all?

@PondartIncbendog I only pointed his moderately bad points and I forgot to add in Greed, Avarice, Pride, Envy and being a complete and Utter Arse-hole as well to the mixture.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:503374
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.