Agnostic.com

20 29

Today's hike: Searching for Lady Slippers, we found a couple having sex.

Today Karen, Hannalore and I hiked above Squilchuck State Park for 6.7 miles with just 600 feet of elevation gain. We were looking for Lady Slippers, a wild orchid. Karen counted 350 Lady Slipper flowers in one shady area. Wow! A colony.

After lunch, we took Hannelore, 83, down to her car. She was tired.

"Do you want to keep going?" Karen asked me. Sure. Karen and I crossed the parking lot and took an outer trail that descends through an open, logged area. "This used to be a beautiful woods," Karen said sadly. A tree graveyard.

We rounded a corner and saw a girl, age 17 or 18, sitting on a stump. "What is she sucking on?" I wondered. She was giving a man a blow job! He looked to be in his 20s. They were both Latino. Karen and I averted our eyes and walked past them.

"Why did they decide to have sex here?" Karen asked once we were out of earshot. "They probably live with big families," I replied. "No privacy."

"I can't believe they were out in the open," Karen said. "Why didn't they hide in the bushes?"

"I call teenagers hormones with feet," I replied. "They probably had an urge."

"I hope he gives her pleasure, that it's not just one-way," Karen said. "No kidding, he'd better reciprocate!" I replied. "Shall we go tell him that?" We laughed.

Photos:

1. Lady Slippers look like orthodox Hasidic Jewish men with curled earlocks.

2. Tiger Lily.

3. Ghost Orchid.

4. Endangered Taylor Checkerspot Butterfly on Yarrow flowers. Stoned on nectar, I think. Butterflies usually fly away when I lift my camera.

LiterateHiker 9 June 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ah for the days of youth , giving in out in the woods with reckless abandon. Nowadays the prospect of being covered with ticks and chiggers would make me think twice.....but probably not thrice 😄

@wolf041

Add mosquitoes and sand fleas to your list.

@LiterateHiker the mosquitoes around here might make it more interesting. You'd have to find something to hang onto while they were trying to carry you off .

It beats the idiots with guns. Making love not war 😂😂

1. O. M. G. (Oh my gosh!) 😂

2. Nice photos. 😃

I can still remember doing such things...

Great story! Yes, you might have mentioned the notion of equal time and pleasure to the fellow. I suspect that doesn't occur to some guys. I found hundreds of Lady Slippers on my own property a week or so ago. But nobody was having sex. Dang!

Good for them. Although, aren't we all supposed to be maintaining social distance, still?

(I'm a fine one to talk. I made out in the park the other weekend and we have a second date coming up.)

I used to have hormones, and I've experienced the spontaneous BJ in the woods. Thanks for bringing that to my memory!

One needn't be a teen to enjoy sex outdoors ... in the fresh air ... good healthy fun ! (smile)

Another great story and excellent photos although hearing about the couple having sex made me laugh.

@19dacar52

Thank you! I appreciate you. Kathleen

At least the sportive couple didn't interrupt your hike. Nice pictures.

I mean, when I saw there were photos on this post...

I've had sex in the MetroParks before, and I've owned my own condo since I was 18. There are a bunch of reasons to get it on in public.

The primary one being that you just can't wait 😄

@Cyklone Well, from a guy's perspective, there's really no telling if or when a chick is going to be in the mood in any particular location or time, so if she indicates she wants to bone in the woods, you should probably bone in the woods.

@JeffMurray 😄😄 You won't hear me arguing. And there is something about just baring your arse to nature 😄

@Cyklone Eh, for me it's gotta be for something. I can live with a mosquito bite on my ass if I got laid.

Typical. You give us an interesting headline, but we only get pictures of the flowers.

@Fit-50something

Thanks for saying I write interesting headlines.

I would never take photos of people without their permission.

@Fit-50something

Want some other photos I took while hiking? Here you go.

@Fit-50something

I took the photo of Mt. Rainer wrapped by the Enchantment Mountains from a small plane.

@LiterateHiker Wow. I didn't even notice Mount Rainier. I only saw the craggy mountains in the foreground. Thanks for the second look.

@LiterateHiker People do not have an expectation of privacy in public...

@LiterateHiker Those are gorgeous photos. What kind of camera?

@JeffMurray

Thank you. I have two cameras:

1. Sony Cyber-Shot, DSC-HX1 digital still camera. Here I am with the Sony. It's the camera I used today. Great for landscapes.

2. Canon PowerShot SX 100 IS digital camera. Better for close ups.

@LiterateHiker I love the sunrise/sunset photo of the mountains. The orange on the mountain is beautiful.

Another memorable trail day. Love that pic of the single Tiger Lily. Young love. Does it not bring memories back to everyone’s teenage years . Happy you kept going and let them enjoy. You just supplied them with life long memories also. Loved your comment about him giving her pleasure back. Way it should be

Gorgeous pictures, but here I am scrolling and nothing of the couple, so disappointing.

Would have been non consensual photos, so I’m glad they weren’t shared

@UUNJ Fair game if in a public space! (That’s the journalist in me talking. My interest is purely professional ...)

Beautiful flower. No pictures of the couple though,huh? That’s ok.

Haha. A few years back, I was walking through a wooded area we use as a shortcut to the local public library. I came upon a pair of teenagers doing it in the middle of the trail.As I stepped around them, they looked up at me. And I said "Make Love. Not war!". They laughed. And as I walked away, I gave them the thumbs up sign (without thinking about the significance). They laughed even harder.Well, I thought, in my day, we called that "making babies in the bushes". And we were always discreet about it, going back Into the vegetation for privacy (even at the risk of mosquito bites).But then I thought--young love--you just can't stop it!

The middle of the trail is just fucking rude. 😉

Cool 😎

bobwjr Level 10 June 17, 2020

Did you get any good pictures? 👀😄

@Justme43

You mean pictures of the couple? Hell, no. Very funny.

I posted the best photos from today's hike.

@seenoevil9620

For the first time in 45 years, a butterfly let me take its photo.

You should have said "hi"

Buddha Level 8 June 17, 2020

You always have interesting adventures !

Ohub Level 7 June 17, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:507041
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.