Agnostic.com

11 10

LINK Goya CEO Praises Trump : Trump Enemy of Hispanics So Is Goya #BOYCOTTGOYA #GOYAWAY : NPR

I stand with the Hispanic community. Don't Goya foods. Please something else. Conchita, Iberia, Diana, Badia...Plenty of other options. Unanue Family Owns Goya. CEO won't ever change. BOYCOTT FOREVER!

barjoe 9 July 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Darn Goya makes the only ham bouillon I have ever found.

This stuff is 10X better [betterthanbouillon.com] [amazon.com]

I just tried to submit a comment on their website via the contact us function. A mysterious technical issue so I could not submit my comment.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

They're getting swamped. Probably all negative.

That is easy, no Goya.

I'm in. Boycott.

I stand with the American Community that ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP LAST TIME AND THIS! I will become a new Goya customer today!

Boycotts only work when the overwhelming majority support them and the overwhelming majority of working and Hispanic Americans are not stupid cattle who follow Judas Goats to the boxcars.

Trump will get smoked in the Hispanic vote this year and I'll take that to Vegas. Goya Foods is going to have huge lost revenue from this. You've never bought Goya? You don't know much then. You're for Trump. Good for you. I'm not.

@barjoe Oh, say it ain't so!

Very sad, bigly sad.

@Silver1wun Curious you chose to make an analogy with Judas Goats leading to boxcars as a metaphor for people. I know what Judas Goats are but it'very thinly veiled. You're supporting the perfect candidate for where you're coming from.

@barjoe And Bernie Sanders gave two lessons from which ossified crania of worshipful darlings have remained clueless. At least Tulsi showed her true colors before getting the herd to the trailhead.

@Silver1wun Tulsi Gabbard is a Democrat but libertarian. She's not a racist like Donald Trump. The right wing tried to real her in because Hillary attacked her and she abstained on impeachment. Her true colors? You mean she's not a racist and doesn't make antisemitic metaphors? Good for her.

@barjoe Her true colors meaning she betrayed supporters by violating a fundamental promise to remain in the contest all the way to Milwaukee. Then she immediately showed support for the corporatist, war-mongering establishment by supporting the ever eroding Biden. By those two acts, she proved counterfeit to her image and claims. I was very disappointed, but that is the role of Democrats in these times. Believe in bullshit and be disappointed. Some learn. Some don't As I said - ossified crania. Doing the same things and supporting the same back-stabbers time after time and expecting a different outcome.

Thanks for the heads up! I don’t spend my money with companies that support any repub!

Not a brand I buy, I do hope the boycott brings change, when shopping I pay attention to country of origin and size of the company.

Hispanic Americans have been extremely loyal to Goya. I hope they cancel that. Forever!

@barjoe I grew up in an area where labor came from Puerto Rico for the nurseries Goya was a brand that I have been familiar with since I was ten, the workers would generally have a English-speaking spokesman and asked us to run to the store for them for their lunch items and cold drinks.

No Goya for me! I stand with my Hispanic friends. I have lived 2 years in South America, and I love Latin Americans.

The friend of my enemy is my enemy

The guy is bought and paid for. They got stimulus money and they don't represent the LatinX community, they are a multi conglomerate. They lock children in cages, they call Mexicans Rapists, they allowed Puerto Ricans to die. And Hispanic people are buying their shit? Fuck no!

@barjoe I'm Puerto Rican and grew up with Goya as a staple in my mom's cuisine. Even now I have some of their products in our pantry. I'll be looking for alternative brands going forward.

@RidingAlone [target.com]

When I read of the CEO's comments at first I thought it was truly a case of fake news. I buy few Goya foods, and it will be an easy transition to none, at least while the current CEO is in place.

Progresso is good. I bought chickpeas and kidney beans. Not a Spanish brand but I am done. No Goya! Latinx people need to get on board. It's a family business. CEO will NEVER change! Boycott Forever!

Oh noo . that's crazy.. No Goya, no Boya!!

I'm gonna miss my adobo AOC !!

Last night I wanted garbanzos. I bought Progresso Cece chickpeas, cheaper and better. I'm not Spanish but I always buy Goya beans and a Adobo seasoning. Never again.

@barjoe same here.. But I'm fully stocked up with Goya kidney beans and Goya adobo.. 😟

@Cutiebeauty Ask your local store to carry another brand; surely there are at least a few alternatives. Multiply that by a few tens of thousands of people and see the impact.

@Cutiebeauty, @barjoe Rather than never, I'd say until this CEO is removed. If he is not removed, then yes, never again.

@Mitch07102 they already have other brands like Progresso and Clic... I'll be OK🙂

@Mitch07102 Buy something else.

@Mitch07102, @Cutiebeauty Use them up. Buy Conchita, Iberia, Diana, Badia. Plenty of options. Their Adobo and Sofrieto contain MSG anyway so there are better products. People buy it out of habit.

@Cutiebeauty And no MSG unlike that Goya bullshit [target.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:514006
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.