Agnostic.com

25 25

So I have been gone Fellow Agnostics but I've been having Wifi problems. The latest with Me is that I have been informed with throat Cancer. It has now moved into My right jaw bone. We are now waiting to hear from the Bone Cancer clinic in San Antonio Texas. Surgery is right around the corner. I feel the sooner the better. A neighbor asked if I was worried about when I die. He's a Christian and a very good friend. I just told Him no and why should I. Like many other Christians that have been brain washed since they were children still believe in that Heaven and Hell Bull Shit. I just told Him It's living I'm talking about. Even Trees die, where do they go? LMFAO I'll be back as soon as I get out of FB Jail. Some Fucking Christian got butt hurt trying to start a fight with Me. Awe the Fools. ~Pepper~

pepperstrat56 4 July 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

25 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sorry to hear about your cancer. I hope your surgery is successful.

Our thoughts and good wishes go out to you...keep strong in that knowledge.

As long as you can make music! Best wishes!

I don't know of anything that would ever stop Me. Oh..... maybe death but that would be the only thing. Been at it for 56 years now......

Fuck, I'm so sorry. I'm a cancer survivor too, and I know how awful it is. It was always an added challenge having to navigate everyone's religious questions surrounding it, especially when so many online support groups have people with a mix of beliefs.

Stay strong ❤

best well wishes Pepper!

I'm so sorry to hear this! I just found out my Mom has cancer and is going to have surgery tomorrow.
I hope that everything goes well for you and that your surgery is a success.

Hoping you get well soon.

Looking forward to better news with your next post.

I wish I could still play guitar. I wish I could play guitar. I have a 86 strat. Doesn't help me at all. Good luck with your treatment.

Mine is a 94 USA made. I've had it since 94. I've done a lot of mods to it. 3 years ago I added EMG's active pickups to it. A David Gilmour set up. It also has Schaller steel block and locking tuning keys. It has been My stage and studio guitar, My other guitar is a Martin,

Hang in there. Make. More. Music.

twill Level 7 July 20, 2020

Sending warm thoughts. Heartfelt wishes to you.

good luck. that's what everything in this life comes down to.

Hoping for good news soon!

You are only responsible for you!!!

My grasp at this age is Fu ken if they can not take a joke!!!

You will be fine, just have faith in yourself!!!

This is only My 4 th battle with cancer. NO FEAR

I wish you the very Best of Luck; hope everything turns out in your favor. Just always remember, you've got a lot of people in here "pulling for ya!" Hang tough!!! Larry in western Kentucky

Sorry to hear it and best wishes for a full and speedy recovery. I hope you are doing as well as can be.

I strongly encourage you to do some research on the benefits of fasting for the treatment of cancer. Not in lieu of your chemo and other regimens, but as an additional step. Put (way too) simply, fasting with chemo works better than chemo alone.

The very best to you.

Sorry to hear about the cancer. Good luck with your treatment and recovery.

Gareth Level 7 July 20, 2020

Best wishes!
My dad just went through esophagus/stomach cancer battle. Chemo and removal of his stomach.
Cancer sucks. Fight it like before.
💕

Best to you!

If you need to find information this is a great resource: [cancer.org]

If you ever need help doing some research - I am willing to help. I've had Cancer (Breast) and I know what it's like. I have a small group for support: "Cancer Group for Support and Education"

Besides the empty platitudes of hopes and wishes, how can we help you?

I wish you the best possible outcome!

Sorry to hear about your plight.

I think that the problem with religious believers is not so much brainwashing as it is shallowness. They don't go beyond the things that they are told. No breadth, no depth.
For example, take the supposed sacrifice of jesus.
Do they really believe that their god had to torture someone in order to forgive?
That god needed a blood sacrifice?
If you have 2 children do you have to ttorure one to forgive the other?
Shallowness...

Anyway, I hope your surgery goes well.

So sorry for the bad news. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Sorry about the health dilemma. I like your attitude, so just keep making every moment count for you...that is all there is anyway! Best of luck...🤗

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:517024
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.