Agnostic.com

14 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Preach on a street corner. It will save you money.

Trod Level 5 Aug 8, 2020

The trouble is this money will likely end up supporting some questionable politician or super pac for some dumb policies.

I'd be okay if he actually spent it on a house and cars, that just helps the economy.

Idk sounds reasonable to me. Fertilizer is expensive and he’s spreading enough bullshit to fertilize millions of acres in America.

Good luck conman.🤣🤣🤣

Not one cent will help him when Covid gets him.

I'll take 40 grand to pay off the house where my ex and daughter live, then, with the savings from not helping out with that mortgage, I can donate more to charity. That should be right up God's street, right?

And as they nailed Jeebus to the Cross he cried out, " Nail me to a Boomerang, nail me to a boomerang, I want to come back."
And from deep within the crowd came an Aussie voice that said, " No such luck there Bud, we Aboriginals own the Patent Rights to Boomerangs so, you're up Shit Creek without paddle here Sport,"

Sure why not, I will probably end up sending some of my hard-earned dollars in the middle of such an economic crisis because I am such a gullible moron!

LOL, Me Too!

There will always be conmen scammers just like politicians and poop which is everywhere always stealing you blind!!!

Just look at trump the biggest scripted conman scammer who is also faking it as political religious wannabe leader thief!!

Why doesn't this work with atheists? Why can't I claim I need $100M to preach non-belief and actually get it like the evangelical preachers do?

There's just no money in atheism. 😟

We don't have a promised land to offer.

@Lorajay We need to fix that then. What if we offer Hershey, PA as the promised land? They got rides and chocolate and shit like that.

@Lorajay @Sgt_Spanky
We could promise the internet, the land above all lands. It is so great, it encompasses all other lands and grows bigger each and every day.

If his god really exists and feels he should have the money all he needs to do is buy a lottery ticket.

He'd have to pay taxes on that.

@BufftonBeotch Maybe not if he claims it on behalf of the church.

Maybe he, like all other people of wealth, want to accumulate more money for himself. One can never have enough with these people.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:520940
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.