Agnostic.com

37 17

LINK Fox's Jeanine Pirro: “I don't want a vaccine” for coronavirus | Media Matters for America

Pirro: “And by the way, I'm older, and I probably should be one of the people to be vaccinated. But I won't. I'm not going to allow them to do that to me.”

What kind of messed up logic is that? I suspect she is buying into the anti-vaxer conspiracies.

snytiger6 9 Aug 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

37 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's fine with me. I'll take her spot in the line.

All I can say is “go for it Jeanine, I won’t miss your old bitchy mouth when you die from COVID-19!!!

Candidate for the Darwin award.

She is entirely welcome to follow Herman Cain.

Her suicide is her choice, and her death will raise the IQ of the human race.

I...have no issue with this. It's a personal choice and risk. She shouldnt have to endure a perceived risk just to protect the public. But...if she does get sick, she should not be allowed to use public health services and held liable for civil and criminal penalties if an outbreak is traced back to her. Freedom has a price.

Did you ever watch her show? She won't be missed if she gets the virus.

Conservatism (religious or political) causes so much fear of everything natural that they're collectively a death cult.

I mean for Jesus freaks the big pay off is after their Earthly life ends right?
Then this administration with all their conspiracy insanity.

The Venn diagram for the two groups almost completely overlaps.

Pirro is a nutcase. 🙄

I personally know a top notch medical researcher, absolutely pro-vax, who has said that they are rushing this too fast for it to be safe. He says he won't take the vaccine until it's been either thoroughly tested per existing protocols, or it has been out for at least six months. I am hearing similar noises from other normally pro-vax people.

Oh boy. Another anti vaxxer nutjob

To perish is their choice.

Dumbass loudmouth fool. Period.

@Sherry20 ummmm????????......

Since When you started to care what pirro wants? I am sure not interested on what she wants, but that is just me.

Perhaps she’ll catch it 🤔

Then hopefully die with just enough discomfort and pain. Not too much though that wouldn’t be kind.

Extremely stupid

I'll bet she has her shots just like everybody else when she travels. I think if you refuse a vaccine recommendation your medical cover should be void for that particular virus and you should be liable for anyone you infect. They're always talking about taking responsibility.

oh well no loss more vacine for ppl who truly want it

@Sherry20 same here there is enough to worry about without something such as covid that at some point soon will be preventable well maybe not soon but at some point

Given the chance I will be getting a vaccine for the covid virus. At 65 years of age I am fortunate to have been vaccinated against a lot of childhood killers whooping cough diptheria and others who i can't remeber. There are risks as with all vaccines but the risk of dying from this virus is greater. A passing thought I wonder if any of these prominant anti vaxers get viccinated quietetly and the anti vax stance is just there way of staying in the public eye getting the faces on the news.

Any one who does not want to have the vaccine should be able to not have it. They should be older than 18. Any younger should be made to by law. That is once the vaccine is proved to work, by others than the administration.

🙄🙄🙄Yup, I bet the zillions who died from smallpox felt the same....NOT, you idiot. There were mothers who lost all their children within days; they’d have murdered somebody to have a vaccine.
What the fuck is wrong with people?!

She's just saying that for her audience. She'll get it and pretend she didn't. She's also complaining about all the people living in fear as she broadcasts from the safety of her home.

She works for Fox News. What do you expect?

And furthermore, if long term effects are her fear, she also doesn't know what long term effects covid will bring. Like, having the chicken pox can cause shingles later in life, who knows how covid19 can remanifest itself. Plus the long term effects we DO know of, like damage done to vital organs. Ggaahhhh.... why are ignorant people so influential?!

They are charismatic, and they are willfully ignorant.

Ugh. Yanno what, fine Jeanine, do whatever suits you. What bothers me is that she has a media platform and so many older Americans will follow her lead, many of whom aren't in the same lane of privilege that she is. For some reason they trust her and could base their decisions off of her words here, and that is the most dangerous part of all.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:521492
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.