Agnostic.com

11 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Another setting himself up for a life of absolute luxury via being both Tax Exempt and raking in the tithes of his sheeple.

Tax breaks for white supremacists! Only in merica.

I thought that was KKK.

They’re all a bunch of scumbags who deserve to die like dogs.

@SeaRay215ex Hey!!

@SeaRay215ex Hey, ease up on the dogs please.
Far, far better for them to die like slimey slithering slugs crushed under the feet and left to dessicate in the hot sun.

There are churches still open about racism, on their newfangled websites (Saw one in Kentucky). I imagine this will look like one of them.

They probably won’t be around much longer.

@SeaRay215ex Let's hope not.

I wonder if Native Americans are welcome in their church?

If they have the right color skin........ lol

@SeaRay215ex I am about 3% Native American and my skin color is noticeably darker than my 5 siblings. I remember in grade school we had a kid who transferred form one of the Southern States and he made fun of me, calling me "bongo" because he thought I was half black. That wold be me on the right in the photo. The girl nect to me was Paula Young, a family friend

@snytiger6 You were ever so cute there. Did you take after your mum or day, or the postman, he, he?

@Jolanta My father and I have very similar facial features. It was funny that my dad would get burned just spending 15 minutes in the sun, but I pretty much seldom burned. Very similar face very different skin tone.

Christian nationalism is Christianity-affiliated religious nationalism. Christian nationalists primarily focus on internal politics, such as passing laws that reflect their view of Christianity and its role in political and social life.
So obviously nothing good can come from it.
Another political group hiding behind religion, what could go wrong?

He and they are no Christians.

Come worship with us! There'll be blessings, miracles, and salvation for all! That's the redneck psycho-Xian church of Christ this Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

Bring money.

WTF is a Christian Nationalist? Does any of this relate to a real Jesus if there ever was one? i don't think so.

jesus needed his own padded cell

A "Christian Nationalist" is one who uses religion to justify racism... at least in the U.S. "Christian nationalist" just sounds better than "white Supremacists.'

@snytiger6 That explains it nicely. 🙂

The name of the church will be "Ku Klux Klan Baptist national church of christ."

We should send him and his parishioners to live in one of those islands built by China in the East China Sea!

Another planet would be a better idea.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:539505
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.