Agnostic.com

13 22

LINK Angry Christian Mom Condemns “Irresponsible and Offensive” Hot Sauce Ad | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The one conservative Christian mom at One Million Moms (Twitter count: 4,797) is furious that Frank’s RedHot (a hot sauce brand) is airing a commercial that uses the tagline “I put that [bleep] on everything.”

snytiger6 9 Oct 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You can only take offense. No one ever gives it.

I disagree. I give offense all the time!!!

I don't even like Frank's Hot Sauce. Not hot enough for me.

Ever try Blair’s After Death sauce?

@BlizzardMan no

@Mofo1953

VERY hot

Ah, but it is sooooo different when Donald is being offensive.

Yeah but it's true

I remember when the Christians all had their dicks in a twist because of "Bewitched" a stupid situational comedy from the 1960's.
These morons are ALWAYS being victimized by everything they don't control.
Belief in God is just how people play God.
F them all.

I enjoyed that show wben I was a kid, but when I look back on it through a different lens, I see a classic demonstration of male control and suppression of women's power. Interesting to see the ways in which we were subtly brainwashed.

@Cyklone Nothing very subtle about the "ideal" American housewife who greets her husband at the door with a kiss, a martini and dinner waiting at the table.

"Bewitched" back then is somewhat like the "Harry Potter" of today. Christians of super delusions thought this was all in the bibble as dangerous stuff. 🙂

@p-nullifidian not now, but in those days it was a reinforcement of what people thought of as normal. More subtle though was his continual objection to her use of her power.

Oh these poor little, ever persecuted Christians, how my heart bleeds for them, NOT.
What a pity and crying shame it is that given their seemingly empty existence, they MUST snivel, cry and complain endlessly about everything and anything that does not fit neatly into their very myopic vision of perfection and Godliness.
To borrow a line from a Julian Lennon's song, "Help Yourself," " Why don't you get a life, stop being such a slob......"

The commercial actually goes "bleep". It does NOT say "shit" or anything. That mom filled in the blank herself - what a filthy mind she has.

(Or is she furious that "shit" was CENSORED? In that case she's pretty cool.)

How does she know what the “Bleep” stood for? Maybe they bleeped out “sauce” or “stuff” or any number of things. HER mind was the fruit of the poisonous tree.

@BlizzardMan I tjust shows that most of the "filth" that Christians refer to comes out of their own minds.

Is her name Karen?

Maybe just another Nora as in "Nora No mates"....LOL.

She must be nuts because that shit really is good on everything. 😛

Good thing about being us. We don't clutch our proverbial pearls every time someone says something.

Too sodding right! All this goddamn swearing, is fucking disgusting, it's almost like the bastards, don't fecking realise they are spouting this shit anymore, in everyday bollocking conversation.
The buggers all need a swift kick up the arse if you ask me, that'll teach 'em to keep their cocksucking gobs shut.
Fart!

I knew someone would have an issue with that commercial as soon as I saw it.
It's a shame that those "one million moms" can't count.
Bunch of damned Karens.

Maybe even on a knee for pain relief..?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:543491
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.