Agnostic.com

40 18

Where is the weirdest place you have seen religious propaganda?

I live in south Georgia so needless to say Christian propaganda is everywhere but I was just in my kitchen a minute ago and saw a bible passage on the back of my dollar store cheese puffs. (Dont judge me, I'm a broke single teacher with literally $5 until the end of the month so dollar store groceries are all I can afford right now) anyways where or on what is the strangest religious propaganda you have seen recently?

Gypsy31771 6 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

40 comments (26 - 40)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

On a car

There's a barn in a town near me; painted on the side of this, so that oncoming drivers can read it from a good 1/4 mile away, is the message "Behold, I Come Quickly- Rev 3:11".

I used to drive past this every day when I had a job as a bank courier. The first time I saw it, I thought, "Huh. So Jesus had trouble with premature ejaculation?"

Daily on Facebook and both my daughters have fallen into it.

So we have to add. Don't eat the cheese puffs. To Don't drink the Kool Aid.

It's been a while but I cannot think of a Kool-Aid flavor that I would want to have with cheese puffs,
But anyhow you do have a very valid point.

"Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty." 2 Corinthians 3:17
The masthead of the Indianapolis Star newspaper!

Well if it's a masthead hopefully it's high enough for nobody to read it.

@oldFloyd Small font, prominent location!

@p-nullifidian my mistake I was thinking flagpole for some reason but it doesn't belong there either.

@oldFloyd You must have been a Navy man. 😉

@TCorCM The context of this particular chapter of II Corinthians indicates Christ, the Lord.

A fwb tattoed ass.

I was in Hilton Head, and my honey and I decided we wanted to play putt putt (yeah we're a hip couple). We paid and got our clubs and balls and went to the first tee, and there it was on the little stand where you lay your scorecard to write your score was a Bible verse. At every hole there was another Bible verse. I looked at my Christian wife with a look of disbelief. Even she thought it was over the top. I thought when I left East Tennessee I could escape xtianity smacking me in the face everywhere, but I guess it just follows me.

I don't see much in NYC but sometimes they handout pamphlets of the watch tower....

"all along the watchtower?"

@Redneckliberal i don't know what that means, I never accept them 😂

@Cutiebeauty Jimi Hendrix !

@Redneckliberal oh crap!! You're correct!! I wasn't in music mode 😂😂

@cutiebeauty ha!!... Youre allowed... Too damn early in the morning !!

I grew up in south GA. Never heard of Brim's. Checked out their website, and 2 out of 5 bullet points in their mission statement mention God.
[brimsnacks.com]

Oh for fuck's sake, you can't have light without darkness, what a bunch of turds.

Aside from the numerous billboards while I drive, nothing comes to mind right now. Good question though, and, I am sure there is a lot out there I miss. Best wishes as as teacher. Did that for 22 years and I'm never going back - tired of shit administrations.

Living in Arkansas its everywhere as well. If Georgia is a 10 on the xtian propaganda scale Arkansas is a 9.5 lol

I got a biblical robo call that I saved. I’ll try and post a voice memo. It might Ave to be on YouTube

Bold move cotton

Mvtt Level 7 Oct 19, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:544983
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.