Agnostic.com

6 10

LINK The Damn Commandments - YouTube

AronRa debunking Dennis Prager on the Ten Commandments

Hages 7 Oct 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Prager's videos are usually worth watching, except where he deals with the bible and religion.

Prager is a conservative psychopath.

Worth watching?

Prager is republican propaganda that rots people's brains.

Dennis Prager uses what he thinks are good reasons for his beliefs, however, if you listen to what he says and follow the actual logic he uses you will see his arguments are falicious and actually hold no water. God is not needed for any of his arguments and cannot exist within this Universe, Dennis Prager proves this himself.

That was great, never seen the man before. Thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks for sharing.

Aaron ra, a YouTube giant. My personal favorite educator. Astonishing that Bible thumpers don't even finish reading the book of Exodus and realize that there's well over 600 commandments. I believe he says 660 to be exact. But then again it makes sense because the more you educate yourself less likely you are to believe in any deity.

The law of Moses, not 10, never was, closer to 666 laws or there about. Ten was a weird thing to try to obsess on.

I always thought it was 15 and then once Moses got down he dropped the last five and said oy vey. πŸ€­πŸ˜‹

@oldFloyd That’s from another mythical Jewish hero named Mell Brooks.

@Willow_Wisp Mel Brooks, a myth. πŸ€”

George explained this years ago --

Aron Ra is correct here and so is the late D. M. Murdock. (Acharya S) The strangest thing about the said 10 Commandments is that believers think this is where we get all of our laws. Court houses are full of this crap but it is a lie. First off the mythical god says "thou shalt have no gods before me." Today I see this as all very laughable. Jehovah was a tribal god.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:546600
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.