Agnostic.com

19 9

LINK Texas Pastor: Any Christian Who Voted for Democrats “Made a Covenant with Death” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Some Christians are not handling the election results well.

Here’s Pastor Kenneth L. Redmon of Abundant Life Worship Center in Midland, Texas offering a straightforward message to his congregation: If you voted for Democrats, you deserve to die.

snytiger6 9 Nov 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm so glad that not all Texans have this mentality. I'm certainly don't. This is just ignorant thinking on behalf of this pastor.

Are you sure they are not clearly delusional? Their presentation is so firmly believed, it can pass easily to the congregation! They all experience a frenzy together!

This guy should develop cancer and die slowly and painfully. He doesn’t deserve any better.

I am so sick and tired of Pastors throwing out spiritual threats (as if they ultimately have anything else in their arsenals) to influence politics. Any dumbass Pastor who wants to mix his preaching with politics should have his tax exempt status pulled immediately and permanently.

This is a thing that came out of Cult 45. So many take it as normal but the hatred caused in the last 4 or 5 years was the desired effect for them. Just today I passed a business with a big electric billboard sign that said simply "Jesus and Trump." This is sickening.

Fact check-ask the more than 230,000 dead people and counting how trump worked out for them. A vote for trump is and remains a death vote.

Just follow the money that is their god even when their leaders are fleecing them blind!!!

Whew!
Thank god I'm an atheist!!!
No hell for me!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What about all the Jews, Muslims and Pastafarians who voted for Democrats?

He should be put into a lunatic asylum.

Ah yes the state where cousin lovin is okay because Jesus said so....

Ah, Texarse where EVERYTHING is bigger EXCEPT the brains.

I guess that his congregation have an IQ range of 70 - 85 points which would account for their silent consumption of a crock of shit....

This is what happens when charismatic people find a ‘pot of gold‘ that they can use on people..It’s called religion!

Well don't thank us, aren't you idiots supposed to go to paradise if you die? You're welcome!

This is EXACTLY...where a portion of our problems begin! This is ‘personal and up close persuasion!’ This is the social life of most of these religious people! My guess is that if research was done, on all the Churches, we would find...that it just might not be a governmental problem, but a ripping apart of the psyche of people, then sending them out to vote for a specific church promoted person! These parishioners are not free to choose...it was chosen for them! It is no wonder, that the religious people can’t think for themselves!

As if there's a Christian over 125 years old somewhere.
We all die, mostly younger than 125.

Just another religious nutter who has not red the bible.

Redmon is an idiot for saying such a stupid thing. 🙄

A manipulative religious leader. Surprise, surprise.

That pastor is just a run of the mill manipulator. The ones with mental atrophy are those who listen to him, and the ones for whom death would be a better stance are those who believe him.

Like any Republicans voting for Trump have their hands full of crap and their morals bruised and bloody.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:552072
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.