Agnostic.com

8 4

LINK Christian Hate Group Condemns “Bizarre Disgrace” of Singular Pronoun “They” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The Christian hate group Liberty Counsel is using its latest fundraising pitch to wage an all-out war against… the word “they.”

snytiger6 9 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am surprised that they even would know what is bizarre after all they just have to look at each other.

Oh FFS, not another grizzle from the Faithfools.

Apparently they don't have anything better to do with time.

Does not surprise me. I think we should just default to "she" - that would cause even more shit to hit the fan than "they" 'cause they be sexist as hell too.

Nunya Level 6 Dec 11, 2020

Considering that “they” is third-person plural, I agree with them. What makes them a hate group anyways? After Maajid Nawaz successfully sued the SPLC and improprieties with its organization, I no longer can take them seriously.

Upset over the word they being used by transgender people. I guess they don't believe in treating others as they want to be treated.

They don’t.

It sounds bizarre very bizarre, "they" should be attacked by "Them" giant ants will do them in every time. 😄

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559968
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.