Agnostic.com

14 13

LINK Prayer Group Tells God to “Fight” Justice John Roberts If He Won’t “Bow to You” | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The group Intercessors for America singled out Chief Justice John Roberts earlier this week and prayed to God that he “bow to You,” and if he doesn’t, then there needs to be a battle.

snytiger6 9 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Which God tho!?

hopefully they don't all waste their time praying at the God that doesnt do shit

ahh! the jew! the J man but....

he hasnt worked for thousands of years, im surprised folks still look to that special boy for stuff

If my knowledge of biblical lore is correct, god can smite people. Correct? Maybe his prayers should be to zombiefy the justice.

What are they talking about?? Roberts is a devout Catholic. Don't they believe Catholics are Christians?

There are True Catholics and Fake Catholics. The prayer group obviously regards him as a Fake Catholic - they have been drinking too much "sauce" from the No True Scotsman logical fallacy bottle.

@anglophone - Yeah, some non-Catholics consider the Roman Catholic to be The Great Whore from Revelations - as in not real Christians. These same people will claim Christianity is true because it has more believers than any other religion. But if they deny that Catholics are Christians, than Islam has the most believers because Catholics make up more than half of all Christians, and without them, there are more Muslims.

They’re stupid how would they know?

The United States of Absurdity is infested with cretins.

The new America is........American’t.

LOL, I hope they DO hold their breath whilst awaiting Sky Daddy to react.

I just finished an article on Clarence Thomas’ wife And she is a Evangelical lobbyist that was supporting trump and the rally! The Supreme Court is contaminated, in my view! But Roberts might have some integrity!

Roberts, surprisingly has become the swing vote that Kennedy used to be. Not because of similar views, but because Roberts believes in the rule of precedent.

@snytiger6 I believe the same!

God himself does not have free will and has to be told what to do. Mostly he does nothing.

"It" does nothing at all because "it" does not exist.

Because of course, God doesn't know what to do unless you tell him, I mean he isn't all knowing or anything.

Numbnuts

Most people seem to want to serve some sort of god but only in an advisory capacity.

stealin it! 😀

Only if they can tell him what to do! Lol lol

#firstruleoffightclub

Bet Robert’s could take him, at least 2 out of 3 falls....

odd that their god needs instruction. always felt that way about prayer too. like... if you have to ask, how powerful and all-knowing is that god anyway?

g

Will it be live streamed on network tv, or pay-per-view?

love the avatar btw 🙂

@bbyrd009 Thanks.

I think I've seen it already…

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567458
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.