Agnostic.com

24 9

Do you suffer from triskaidekaphobia?

I don’t think when the floors of a hotel go from 12 to 14 the universe is fooledl, LOL

ArdentAtheist 8 Apr 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

24 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Heck no-Friday can be good luck fo rme-my birthday is on the 13th.

thanks September 13

My fake "Internet" birthday is Oct 13... ?

No problem with Paraskevidekatriaphobia. However, I used to think that the number7 was lucky, so I prepared for 7/7/77 I got out of bed at 7 AM, watched "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" while drinking seven cans of 7-Up. I then took bus number 7 to the racetrack, went to window number 7 and bet $77 on the number 7 horse in race 7. I felt even better when the horse went off at 7-1.

It finished seventh. ☹️

I remember 7/7/77 very well, my sister turned 17, Coincidence? I think so 🙂

No, the no 13 has no significance to me, nor does 7 as a lucky number or 666 the number of the beast unless it's from Iron Maiden 🙂

That's a pretty personal question dude... Lol

Indeed🙂

No phobias here.

ABack Level 6 Apr 13, 2018

Nope.

Own a black cat too.

This being a Friday of its day and myself being a Mathematicain I don't have any problems with it and its twin prime number 11!

@Scotttheshot harsh! But funny 🙂

I've actually had a bit of a pooey day, but no I revel in the love of 13. I am female and not Roman, I'd happily have joined a Thirteen Club. (Also live with a black cat 😉 )

I had hoped to see the number of comments stop at 13.

People are conditioned to believe this foolishness

I take it as an amusing nod to the past... If I had posted this on Facebook the answers would’ve been quite different.

No. Usually a good day for me !

Nope. Different cultures believe different things about certain numbers.

13 happens to be one of my favorite numbers. i don't know if i believe in luck, but ive always had good things happen when the number 13 was involved. weather its luck or happenstance i don't care. i just like 13

Byrd Level 7 Apr 13, 2018

When I grew up number 13 was the most popular number in basketball I even fought teammates for the number. Shooting for it never ended well for me.

Nope, but I do find myself mentioning to others, "it's Friday the thirteenth" to see their reaction....

Negative

It all depends on what the number represents. 13 killer wasps... terrified. 13 Brad Pitts... Oh hallelujah. 13 beers... a boozer’s dozen. 13 shots of tequila... I don’t think that’s going to end well. Oceans 13... stop with the fucking remakes already and do something original. 13 black cats... Oh god, I hope I have enough cat litter.

There's no Junction 13 on the M56 motorway. I've always wondered why. My dad once lived in a house that the previous owners had renumbered 12A, because they didn't like 13. My mum refused to drive a car where the digits added up to 13. When she got one with the registration MFA 454 P, she swapped the number plate from her old car (same model and year, and being scrapped, but different colour) and drove it illegally. Seriously.

Hell No. Would love to have 13 girlfriends, rest on the 14th day.

13 is a 'bakers dozen' so you get an extra cake 🙂

It is one of my favorite prime numbers.

JK666 Level 7 Apr 14, 2018

If you know what this is, we are friends now

Wow what is triskaidekaphobia?
New word for me

Rosh Level 7 Apr 13, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:56783
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.