Agnostic.com

15 12

LINK Jim Bakker: “I Know I’m Not Wrong” That God Will Soon Destroy a Bunch of Cities | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The warning sounds a lot less dire when it’s the same one he’s been making on his TV show for decades, but scamvangelist Jim Bakker still wants you to know that God’s judgment is coming for several cities around the world.

snytiger6 9 Jan 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There will periodically be earthquakes, tsunamis, war, etc. in various cities. So, he can continue his delusion. Of course, if he really had a hotline with god, he would have gotten specifics - city names, dates, circumstances.

Jim Bakker lmao. Every time I read or hear his name I go right back to Sam Kinison raging on him on stage in the late 80s/early 90s lol

@snytiger6 thanks. Love it. He wouldn't be able to do comedy nowadays but in his day he was a king.

He’ll be okay

My advice here, Do NOT run, Do NOT duck for cover, Do NOT hold your breath, instead hold BIG Outdoor Parties, Blaspheme like there's no tomorrow, have fun, commit sins like Adultery, Homosexuality, Sloth, Gluttony and Vanity, swear like a crew of Drunken Sailors and, above ALL, give Invisible, Imaginary Sky Daddy the 'Bird' at every available opportunity since this invisible, imaginary Sky Daddy couldn't hit an Imaginary bull in the arse with an imaginary Bazooka...LOL.

Will somebody please put a sock in his mouth? On second thoughts, don't bother; his particular brand of stupid makes me laugh.

Bugger using just ONE sock, use a whole DRAWER full of them PLUS the drawer, cupboard and the ensemble as well.

Jim Bakker is delusional.

That, or a really gifted grifter, or both.

Anyone who listens to Bakker is a damned fool.

Faithfools believe and say stupid crap.

Just send him more money and he will put in a good word for your city! LOL

Maybe you should buy one of his 5 gallon buckets of emergency rations. When I was driving a truck, I was given a load by my dispatcher that picked up a truck load of his 5 gallon buckets. I had to deliver it to their tourist trap in Missouri.

Word Level 8 Jan 14, 2021

Bakker "knows" only how to grift, and he, apparently, does it well.

What an unmitigated imbecile!

I'm not going to hold my breath

Ever since Sodom & Gomorrah, cities have been on God's hit list, or should I say, shit list! Even Jerusalem is targeted for destruction. God doesn't seem to appreciate city dwellers, preferring to work with small town folks, particularly if they spend 40 days, or even years, in the wilderness! 😉

If any cities get destroyed, "God" will have nothing to do with it.

Or anything else for that matter.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:568905
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.