Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK Christian “Prophetess”: A Talking Scroll in Heaven Says Trump is Still President | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Self-proclaimed Christian “prophetess” Kat Kerr, who said earlier that Donald Trump won a surefire landslide victory in the election he lost, and that God told her Trump would remain in office, and that Joe Biden‘s inauguration was “fake,” still insists she was right all along.

Her latest lie? That a talking scroll in Heaven knows Trump is president, and that’s all that matters. She explained this on Sunday during a talk to One Accord Christian Fellowship Church in Florida....

...I suppose I should be happy about the fact that a bunch of delusional Christians are satisfied because Trump is president in their fantasy land… because that means those of us in the real world — the one with a Democratic president — can just move forward with them getting in the way. Kerr is doing us a favor, really, by accepting that Trump is only president in the realm of fiction.

snytiger6 9 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

WTF, has Joseph Smith been re-incarnated as WOMAN?
First there are the Golden Plates that NO-ONE else could see or read, now there's the Talking Scroll.
I bet the Holy Talking Snake and its counterpart the Talking Donkey are quite peeved at this one, I know I would be IF I were them....LOL.

Ha, ha! And I thought I had weird dreams! 🤣

Yup, I dreamed last night that I was being smothered by Dolly Parton's Boobs.
Sadly I woke up only to find that is my pillow.....LOL.

Can one of the psyc wards take another patient. She's making the more sain christians look bad.

Plenty of spare Padded Rooms at Resort Asylum Bikini Atoll and NO Waiting Lists either.

These so-called prophets — male, female, and other — are firing their missives in so many directions that:

1. they hit nothing, and
  2. all but destroy xianity.

"You can’t see it unless you’re a seer." What a great excuse to make up any old bulloney you feel like pushing on people on any given day.

Well, now wait. I'm a seer, and I see something different. Prove that I don't!

A-ha!!! Gotcha!

" Do you see what I see?" asked the Blind man to the Deaf Mute......LOL.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:574431
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.