Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK A day after forcing marathon bill reading, Johnson says 'preference' to leave Senate

Yay!!!!!! My e mails did make a difference. I told him to follow his pussy grabbing friend out the door. Yay! Take back Wisconsin!!!!!

Mooolah 8 Mar 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Perhaps I am being premature in my celebration. I can not see myself converting to optimism.

No one would be sorry to see him go.

It's funny to hear him complain about Democrats "ramming things through" like he thinks we've all forgotten the last four years. Amy Coney Barrett ring a bell? Republican is just another word for hypocrite.

dkp93 Level 8 Mar 6, 2021

He probably knows he's going to lose. That seat and Toomey seat in PA are a real possibility. They need that because it's going to be hard for Raphael Warnock to hold that seat in Georgia.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:580570
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.