Agnostic.com

34 24

Well none of the ladies on this site who I've messaged have replied back....so I'm going on dates with a Christian now.

MakasuKudo 4 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And we're supposed to care because?

that'll teach them......

For one thing I wouldn’t call this a dating site. It’s basically an online community of mostly former religious folks turned to some form of non believer, regardless of the title you want to go by.

Sorry. I didn't mean to hog them all, but the ladies know a good thing when they see it. 😄

Though a few slip through the cracks.

yikes. i hope you don't catch christianosis

A word to the wise: Christian ladies will also ignore you.

How about learning how to engage in normal human interactions?

Stop whining.

Might he be incel material?

Reminds me a little of the joke, "You should try dating men too so you can double your chances of rejection."

Seriously my friend, find mutual interests in other areas first and see if anything develops. An "I'm taking my bat and ball and going home!" approach is not quite the sales pitch you may think it is.

And there's nothing wrong with believers for dating and/or friendships anyway. As an atheist-agnostic (yes, you can be both), you never know how your godview may ultimately evolve... or theirs.

"Shrugs", okay, goodbye, have fun, life's a bitch, and then you die.

Try the Mormons, you can pray for forgiveness together after sex.

What kind of messages are you sending? And how many women have you contacted? It may be the content of the message. We don't have enough information to go by.

FYI....... A lot of ladies look at your posts before they decide to reply. You haven't even been here a year, and have made like five posts.

At least you have a profile (though very small).

Most of the women here probably see a profile with not much info, few posts or comments in that long of a membership and they suspect the guy is either a scammer or has something else to hide.

its not the size of the profile. its what you do with it

@holdenc98 I absolutely agree. I don't want to read a novel, but I know what an inkling on what/who they are.

Well, from what I remember, they taste just as good😉

Then you get what you deserve.

Leelu Level 7 Mar 12, 2021

I dated a Catholic woman for six months before Covid and then it broke up with Covid. I have to admit I would have preferred a woman who didn't believe, but she respected my non-belief and didn't push anything religious on me. Other than being a believer and being a political moderate, she was pretty compatible overall on personality and values.

This post has apparently elevated you up a rung from 3 to 4 though, so there's that.

I will say this about Christian women. The 20 years I was on the road playing music the Christian women I met were definitely a randy bunch, thank God! 🙂

Well GOOD FOR YOU...I am sure there are a lot of Christian women out there who will LOVE to help you "see the truth"...and "the truth will set you free"...but "maybe"..."just maybe"...your trying too hard...or you don't have anything to offer...but the "real problem is that women don't respond to your advances"...so it's "the woman's fault right?"...smfh

Don't take it personally it seems like everyone that's really interested in someone's is too far away for a real date.

That’s a shame. I hear there have been a few success stories, But suppose being a worldwide site... plus any moment things may change. Wishing you mingling singles all the best.

Really didn't think my post would get any attention....much less all of this. For those of you who had a sense of humor about it....thank you it was fun to read. And for those of you who had nothing but snide and pithy remarks....I believe there's a Samuel L. Jackson quote that put it best.....I DON'T REMEMBER ASKIN YOU A GODDAMN THANG!!!

perhaps ill reply here and tell u that even the christian women keep the standards sky high and u shouldnt waste ur time

glad i could help 😉

@Gwendolyn2018 You mean to tell me that the person responding to me with a thesis is an English teacher? Color me surprised. Did the sarcasm get across there Gwendy? I've attracted three atheist women in my life so far. And you know what they all had in common? Two little sentences from my mouth didn't repulse them. So if my comment about dating Christian women does that to the women here? Then I'm glad my time wasn't wasted and I wish them the best.

I think you were hoping you'd get a pity date or two out of it. Did it work? If not, time to try a different approach.

This is a dating site now? Try hinge dude

It always has been

"CAN you hear what I hear,,,,,?"
Yes , it IS the sound of the world's SMALLEST violin playing just for you.

I have heard the Baptist singles group is mostly all females. Might try your luck there if you want dunked in water type.

Word Level 8 Mar 13, 2021

Just don't let them catch you dancing.

Good luck. Christian or otherwise most women want to change you and take it as a challenge in which they can change you. This makes dating and relationships into games that people play.

I had no idea you felt that way.

@DenoPenno

The only person I can change and control is myself.

Hope is not a good plan, as I told pregnant teens.

I'm too old to be changed by anyone, especially a theist.

@KKGator Allow me to change the word "all" into "most." That should fix it.

@Gwendolyn2018 I have corrected my comment and I find yours to accurately describe a hell of a lot of men. LOL

Good luck with that!

All the best with that 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:581869
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.