Agnostic.com

16 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

to start feel free to realize that "conservative christan" can be interpreted as "dumber than a box of rocks" and from there you will understand you get what you ask for

Not worth dating. Not worth going there. But of course, people are strange. Sex must only be for marriage and marriage is all about children whom you are going to home school. Why would anyone play this game?

Well, look on the bright side.

At least he 'self declares' himself a wanksplat rather than leaving you to discover it later.

What is your view of my backside as I walk away?

I surprised he didn't have a script that must be adhered to for that first date, and the second and third acts prepared for memorization for subsequent dates, the proposal, wedding, and the rest of their lives. They would never need to think, feel, or do anything sponateous or loving. Then at the end of their lives, they can look forward to heaven because they never connected in this life and only pretended - play acted - to love and care about one another. In fact, they never knew each other, only the characters they played.

While her ,"requirements," most certainly aren't mine , I think we each have our own preferences . It's just hers were dictated to her by her church . Presonley , I find some folks keep making the same dumb mistake . For instance , the woman who divorces her alcoholic husband , who then promptly starts hanging out at her local bar , because that's where you go to meet men . There's a bum who hangs out at the corner of Walmart , who drinks a liter of beer for breakfast , smokes a toke for lunch , leaves his trash all over where ever he spent the day loitering , and is looking for a woman to take him in , when the weather turns nasty . Um , no thanks ! Males are available , although I'm not so sure I'd consider them , "men ." Ever wonder why there are many more women in the world then men , and you can't find yourself one ? This even on top of the age old fact that women are paid much less than men for doing the same work and it's women who are raising the children , often on their own ? Sometimes working multiple jobs , while taking care of all the necessities for both herself and her children , while putting herself through collage ? It's called self respect .

Well, me being an Aussie through and through with a somewhat typical Aussie sense of humour, I'd have responded to her questions with the Kevin Bloody Wilson responses,
" Do you fuck on first dates,"
"Do you give head very often,"
"Do you swallow or spit it out," and of course the REAL classics,
" Can I feel your Tits or will you show them to me," and,
" Does your Dad own a Brewery."

If I still dated, I'd appreciate a woman asking me those questions because I'd know the person was a wacko and never date her again.

I would imagine that one would figure out that this person was not worth dating before they even asked me.

I have a close lady-friend who is a strong Christian, but I don't try to change her views on religion. She is very high strung, scatterbrained, and very disordered with manic-depression. She has a long checklist of requirements, even though her clock is near expiry. She is a very sad, tragic person. People are different; what can you do?

Sounds to me like she needs professional help.

@Jolanta She does and she gets some. She is desperately lonely, no one ever works out for her, and it's hard to see her go through all that drama. It does make me value my own situation more.

@racocn8 Funny to hear you saying that she is lonely, after all the church she belongs to should be able to help her.

@Jolanta She is desperate for a husband, but has a lot going against her, including her religion and her expectations. She recently got a puppy and that seems to help.

@Jolanta A FULL Frontal lobe Transplant perhaps?

If she mentions "quiverfull" or "full quiver" - Run don't walk.

No!!! Stay and have some fun! That could be comedy gold!

Ask her, in detail, how she plans to fill your quiver. Ask her, based on family history, what might be the likelihood of some bent arrows (don't explain - let her figure out what that means!)

I like it! I'm so happy when the crazy comes out on a first date, before I've invested too much of my time!

The one missing question here is
"Hey, why are you climbing out of the window?"

All dates to end in marriage - WTF, why even date, just order arranged marriage for all. She would probably like that. These hard core evangelical women should shut the fuck up, stay at home, have babies, and NOT vote, just like their sky god wants.

This is just another reason why I remain happily single.
I can't even be bothered to deal with any of the dating nonsense. Regardless of a potential date's positions on much of anything.
Believers like to lie about their intentions anyway.

Amen sister.

Perhaps this is why they can’t breed and their numbers are going down, their natural born stupidity.

Most unfortunately THEY do breed and often do so like rabbits after a good season of decent rains.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:591327
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.