Agnostic.com

12 17

Racism is higher among white Christians than the nonreligious. No surprise there. Good old boy, white skinned, blue eyed Jesus os embedded in their fantasies.

[nbcnews.com]nonreligious-s-no-coincidence-ncna1235045?fbclid=IwAR3V64OH0OF1Mg0ryYHpXJJ2uNAxocE25xHrjrC9sHuW564qFw0xwno4cic

Beowulfsfriend 9 May 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very misleading. They deny the existence of systemic racism. I am inclined to agree with that

Don't think I've ever seen a blue eyed , blond haired Christ . Copies of all the paintings Ive seen showed him as brown haired , brown eyed .

They exist. Especially in the white evangelical churches.

If only they knew that Jesus would have looked Arabic

I was disappointed that it was an opinion piece.... even if it is also true.

Take away their tax-exempt status.
If they're allowed to influence public policy, they should have to pay taxes.

Agree

Very true.

Yep.

Of course it is, just read the Goat-herders Guide to the Galaxy and it WILL explain it all to you.

That is quite consistent with their self-proclaimed fantasies.

Christian Right is the KKK.

Not a big surprise to many here. There have been many examples of racist religious leaders lately. And now, we have to ask, how much longer will the USA continue to fund these churches with tax exemptions and special treatment?

I agree.

I did not wait to conclude this until a survey, a scientific conclusion, a long research or paid study came along. It is obvious and written on their faces.

After a few decades another survey might say slavery was inhumane.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:598140
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.