Agnostic.com

19 12

Kat Kerr, a woman so mentally deranged she has to be from another planet. Pay special attention the football in heaven thing. Jesus always wins.

Sgt_Spanky 8 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's so sad that someone with such a serious mental illness is allowed to run around loose like this because it's obvious this woman is bat shit crazy.

And seriously, that's the nicest thing I can say about this.

This is BULLSHIT on a whole new level 😂😂😂

Mentally unstable

bobwjr Level 10 June 21, 2021

FFS, I've seen better heads on a glass of stale beer than hers.

Must be a shit ton of SELFIES ...😂

Kat Kerr is an idiot!

I had a picture with a Demon. In fact, I had several. But after i divorced her i gave her all the pictures back.

Know the feeling only too well my friend, only too well.

They said diversity makes the world beautiful but this is not it.

She needs committed

redhog Level 7 June 21, 2021

Or maybe, she just hasnt been taking her Lithium lately!

Whoa! Must be some heavy drugs!!!

Sorry, watching bullshit never helps. All it does is kill some neurons trying to process such tremendous loads of crap to one's own mental detriment.

Can I have some of her drugs please they sound freaking awesome. Does she really believe this rubbish? And those who sit there nodding and agreeing with her!!!!!!!!!! These people scare me.

Budgie Level 8 June 21, 2021

Sometimes it's almost frightening when I think about the number of people that believe this stuff.

Let me guess.

She wants boocookoo bucks to show evidence.

Like Jimmy Bakers prayer cloth?

Yes, but the prayer clothes came form the KJV bible where Paul claimed they prayed over "handkerchiefs" that were used later and applied to the ailing person. Evangelicals claim it works. You remember Paul. He could never tell whether he was in or out of his own body when he recieved his teachings.

@DenoPenno Yes. Very familiar with the entire cast of characters.

It is just very sad that people believe such a thing could be mass marketed or sold for an insane profit. Usually it is lonely old people with limited income already who get bilked by these con artists.

Like trying to sell 2oz bottles of "Holy Water" for $250 or something. And you know people would buy it.

You know they would.

Pictires of Demons, huh. She must be taking selfies in the mirror again.

She must get high when she sees god, heaven, and jesus.

One has to be "high" to sees god, heaven, and jesus in the first place.

So I guess if somebody is crazier than bat shit crazy, we can say they are kat kerr crazy?

That'll work.

She probably just caught a glimpse of herself in a mirror.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:604554
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.