Agnostic.com

23 26

Dating site gives "final warning" to man who criticized me for being atheist.

I wonder how many warnings he already got. Today I received this delightful email:

Hello LiterateHiker,

We sent this person a final written warning. Should we receive one additional complaint of any kind, he will be removed from the service. We're very sorry about this inappropriate message. Thank you for reporting it to us.
Sincerely,

Nelson
Fitness Singles Customer Support

Two weeks ago, a Christian zealot sent me this message. He was rude and disrespectful.

"Take you don't believe in hell.?. I have a B.S in Biology . I died , went to hell came back and had a encounter with Jesus Christ , the Son of the Invisible God . On Feb 6 th 1978 , at the Newnan, at Fredonia State College I was Born Again spiritually. Sure you heard 👂 about being Born Again . IF not mark my word you will hear about it some more !!!! Why because this Invisible God koves you with a infinite and everlasting love. CBN . Org and learn. About it.

"IF you don't believe in hell you will believe it when you get there .. Unless you become born again . To be continued ...........

"Reason we have to become Born Again or have a conversion is we are dead spiritually. We are slaves to sin. A few are outburst of anger, lying , stealing. drunkenness, adultery. and fornication . Because we are sinners we are hell bound but the invisible God loves the world 🌎 that He sent His Son , Jesus, and if we trust in Him we are heaven bound instead of hell bound ! Again check CBN.org . If I didn't care about you would keep my mouth shut . Never forget NO MAN CAN LOVE YOU LIKE JESUS !!!!!!!!!!"

LiterateHiker 9 July 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow. This idiot picked the wrong target to proselytize, didn't he? 🤣

zeuser Level 9 July 21, 2021

FFS!
What a maroon.
Glad the site is taking your complaint seriously.

Wow... Apparently no man is willing to love like Jesus. I know I've typed it before, but I I can't believe in a 'father figure' willing to toss their children onto a bonfire for any reason.

WTF? He should be booted now! What complete BS.

What was he thinking?? Does he not understand the site?? Am glad you reported him.

Wow, so the invisible God "koves you."
That's new and as stupid as everything else associated with God claims.

Wow! He is full of jesus shit.

Oops, I thought he was one here. So glad he is not.

I absolutely support that.

Hope someone else reports him soon. That is totally uncalled for.

He needs to be on Christian Mingle dot com.

Not only is the man in question a religious nut, he probably is not even fit. lol He is definitely against drunken adultery and drunken fornication. This "no man loving you like Jesus" thing disturbs me.

and he wonders why he can't get a date

very exciting! born again and surfing sites for god's reward. bedmakers and dinner cooks and someone to rub his belly. it's the only thing that calms him.

sounds just like another religious zealot, I get that too on some dating sites that i have been on, not that intense though, when they bring up their god, I just defend myself as an atheist,you can block them, if they go to far, and they will remove him if he keep on, so that's good.I don't pay no attention to religious people when they talk to me, one ear and out the other, but I will defend , and start preaching atheism to them, I see religion as untrue, damaging teachings, and control. hang in there love is out there somewhere, good luck to you.

ml58n2 Level 7 July 21, 2021

@ml58n2

I reported, sent them his message, and blocked his sorry ass. Bye!

@LiterateHiker Aww, you don't want to know what else he has to say?

Yes, I remember that there are crazy people out there by the dozen-plus, and some are just over the edge. I think that he'll end up getting his crazy ass kick-off that site because he doesn't have a brain in that head of his. At least you got the group owners and administrators on your side.

Everyone has some beliefs which they hold to be true even though they are not supported by evidence. And I don't believe he has a B.S in anything, especially not Biology.

He is full of BS.

@Sierra4 That I can believe.

Stupidology.

One word "INVISIBLE" says it all.

Good riddance

bobwjr Level 10 July 22, 2021

Sounds like an utter whack job. Run away!

Deb57 Level 8 July 22, 2021

I find his comments illogical.

I'm sorry, but I think he is referring to the gardener (or other cliche` job of migrant worker that can give them access to a house wife) when he says "NO MAN CAN LOVE YOU LIKE JESUS"

Ok..

@Willow_Wisp

Hilarious!

They give entirely too many warnings....but I know sites that give none, and it was up to me to just leave the site.

What dating site was this? I've met several people on POF without judgement and one of them was the editor of the Jewish World News (1 12 hour phone conversation). He asked me for a link to my Jewish by Culture Group lol.

@sassygirl3869

Fitness Singles.

wow!!!! I thought I was going to get attacked by this conservadox Jewish guy. No responses to my Jewish by Culture Group yet.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:610864
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.