Agnostic.com

14 15

LINK E.T., Phone Hell? Creationist Ken Ham Says Jesus Can't Save Space Aliens | HuffPost

The Noah’s Ark guy is being rude to extraterrestrials ... again.

snytiger6 9 Aug 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ken Ham, the King of Krazy, and the Gift of Stupidity that keeps on giving.

Any alien from outer space is not going to worry about the dog the people of this planet have made up, they will be smarter than that, smarter than us. They will know for a fact that there is no dog as they were not able to find him anywhere out there.

But since there were no space aliens at the Garden of Eden, ipso facto they couldn't partake of the forbidden fruit, and furthermore Adam's earthly lineage is no part of theirs, therefore no original sin, ergo they don't have anything to be saved from, right? By what passes for their own logic?

Hey, you want to know who Jesus can't save? Ken Ham!
It was when Ham realized that "The evidence for evolution was becoming overwhelming," that he began his first project, the Creation Museum. The man has shit for brains!

He is not even original about this Ray Bradbury used the idea for one of his Martian Chronicles short stories 70 odd years ago and by Philip José Farmer in his 1979 novel Jesus on Mars.

Well then, not so All-Powerful after all......

In having talked to the Aliens about this very topic I found that they cannot figure out what the hell the boat is about. They were here when that was supposed to have happened and that is not what went down. Any one want to talk to them to make sure I am not making this up?

How do you talk to aliens?

@xenoview Just like everyone else, don't you talk to them?

@xenoview With Foreign languages of course, how else?

@Triphid The last time I spoke to them I used English, they used their language, which I cannot pronounce, but which is easily understood. They are not worried about our ideas harming them. They are far past that.

Of course Jesus can save space aliens. All that has to be done is nail him up on their planets the way he was nailed up here. Problem solved.

The old joke - aliens come to Earth. They are a peaceful people and express a desire to help Earthlings and to have intellectual and philosophical talks. An Earth minister asks if the aliens know Jesus. They say yes, he visits every few years. The minister is taken aback because Jesus hasn't returned in 2000 years. The aliens say, "He loves our chocolate, we give him some every time he returns. What did you guys give him?"

Something else his god can't do, funny that.

Having traveled all over the Universe, I can tell you that numerous other planets have humanoid type life.

Since Ken Ham has always been earthbound, he can't be taken seriously.

logic isn't Ken Ham's strong point. [smbc-comics.com]

What will Ken do if the aliens come here spreading their religion.

Check how much money he can make from it first then swap over I'd reckon.

But he can save Trolls, smurfs, rotten snozwangers and vermicious knids I suppose? And I bet they were taught by mannequins on display in Macy’s and Kohl’s?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:617759
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.