Agnostic.com

22 3

Who is your celebrity crush?

Who is your celebrity crush, if you have/had one?

Mine would be, without a doubt, Rose McIver.

Mattbat637 5 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've long been in love with Michelle Pfeiffer.

Are you sure you have time to read this list? You mean I have to whittle it down to one?? Oh.... very well.

Audrey Hepburn is the most beaitiful human being to ever have graced this planet with her presence. I'd take a time machine through the burning fires of hell to be with her when she was in her 20's.

Wow glad to know we all love Audrey Hepburn🙂

I'm a huge fan of Jake Gyllenhal and Emma Watson.

Actors/actresses are just masters of manipulation, I can find certain characters amazingly sexy, but not their person, so to say.

Trevor Noah is pretty awesome. He’s cute, witty, and outspoken.

Kate Beckinsdale. Gorgeous and funny.

Drew Barrymore. That's all.

MoniB Level 6 Dec 2, 2017

Kate Hudson. Christina Hendricks. Amy Adams. Kat Dennings.

I guess I'm polyamorous... 😉

Considering I'm sapiosexual, Jody Foster, Meryl Streep, and Sharon Stone. Meg Ryan is or was pretty hot.

CS60 Level 7 Dec 2, 2017

I like them too (maybe minus Sharon Stone). Don't get to see much Meg Ryan these days though.

I like Sandra Bullock (she's getting old though) and Shemar Moore.

Kim Basinger is just so sexy

I'm a full on sapiophile who also is attracted to snarky. I've joked that if I'm ever fortunate enough to be on Bill Maher with HRC, James Carville, John Cleese and Stephen Hawking it would be akin to televising group sex. Without the touching.

Johnny Depp, Mathew McCaughney,

Nicole Kidman... She's a great actress and pretty.

Nicole Kidman

Wow! My pick too.

Lin Manuel Miranda, Jimmy Fallon, Adam Savage, and Jackson Galaxy: four huge-hearted dudes.

Zster Level 8 Dec 2, 2017

Ann Margret

Oh yes... such a beautiful lady.

I'm almost embarrassed to say this but it's dr. Drew Pinsky

Katheryn Winnick. I could list 4 other "Kates" off the top of my head, but she is hands down, top of the list.

Chris Evans.

Anna Camp, Emma Stone, Margot Robbie

Jensen Ackles. I have more but he is top of my list.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6196
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.