Agnostic.com

13 19

LINK Christian Preacher: I Was in the Hospital with COVID, But Prayer Alone Cured Me | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

That might be believable if he wasn't in a fucking hospital. I am willing to bet the people who worked in the hospital had a lot to do with his recovery.

snytiger6 9 Sep 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If he died, it would have been God's will.

One can't reason with the super natural invisible man

Prayer with a lot of help from a zpac and steroid shot and oxygen mask

Then why the hell did he need to go to the Hospital. I refuse to pay for this. And we am through my tax dollars.

Kkkristians love to visit people in hospital and "pray over" them. If the patient recovers they personally take credit, and if not it's "God's will".

Yep, when I was both training and working a Nurse we all used to pass the word along that the Jesus Addicts were doing the rounds by simply saying to each other " Heads up the Vultures are circling again."

"Hand me my portable shovel, pass me my portable pick, I need to do some digging, the bullshit is getting too thick."

WTH, exactly, did he go to a hospital, then?

What a dumbass, and what an insult to the professional care he received. 🤬

He's full of shit. Why did he go to the hospital, if prayer could heal him?

Can you say “confirmation bias”?

If "prayer alone" cured him, what was he doing in a hospital?
He could have stayed at home for that.

Oh wait, he's completely full of shit.
Fucker should have died.
🤬

Another Liar's Club Whopper. How do these people look at themselves in the mirror? Oh, yeah, no shame...

People like to thank their invisible friend for good things, but, had he died, others would have blamed the hospital or said his invisible friend needed him. Such bullshit.

Oh, there would have been a lawsuit, for sure!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:619922
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.