Agnostic.com

10 37

This guys sounds like an Athiest blogger! I do agree with his message though.

Ceaselessmind 7 Sep 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The fundamental concept of the (ancient) Chinese philology had its focus on "nature's way" (Dao). Ancient Chinese philosophers were already contemplating on the way of the cosmos and concluded that the way of the cosmos was the "source" of the universe. Isn't that amazing?! To them, the idea that some almighty divine figure created the world was out of question. Lol
[britannica.com]

Ryo1 Level 8 Sep 12, 2021

A man ahead of his time.

This is also a good retort to the usual "Thoughts and prayers" bullshit that we get after each mass shooting or natural disaster......

Reminds me....

This hits it. I'm gonna put it on my FB page.

The thing that gets me is, there is a difference among people that preach because they actually believe what they're preaching, and then there are those that actually know what they preach is myth, that it is evil, damning to those looking for answers. And usually its those that have studied religions, that best know the damages they do.

Now that's what I call a good Chinese take away.

Sounds legit to me, let him apply to become a member of Agnostic.com lol

Sounds like he is saying that fate, life, and the world around us helps those who help themselves.

Xun Zi was a realist.

He nailed it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:621911
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.