Agnostic.com

29 14

Christians on this website

Simple question: Why have I found three Christians in this e-community? Do they actually engage on here? Debate? Or are they looking atheist sex (the best kind)? I'm confused.

pink123 5 Apr 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is an actual missionary practice for Mormons to join sites like this and attempt to proselytise but also and more disturbingly to find doubting Mormons and report them to their local stake.

i am no mormon or moslem. why don't you live your life enjoying it, instead of bullying? I mean you only go around once. What a waste of life on earth.

@BettyColeman

Believe me I do enjoy my life, a lot more since I stopped allowing imaginary gods, priests and preachers to stop trying to bully me.
I bully no one anymore, I did when I was a Christian, I am ashamed to say I actually believed and told strangers they deserved to burn forever in eternal punishment just because they did not agree with my beliefs.
I have seen families destroyed, people driven to suicide and unimaginable horror done in the name of the "loving God" of the Bible, and I do not think it is bullying, or even unfair of me to tell others there is a better more joyful moral way to live than subjecting yourself to the monstrosities of the foul scam that is religion.
In this I am happy to say I have not wasted a moment of my post religious life, especially not on a Sunday morning.

That sweet, sweet atheist sex. It's a joke, but I've read some responses to the Facebook ad by Christians mocking this site since this site obviously has loose women.

I could only roll my eyes at those comments, but I wonder if someone may think that an atheist is someone to go to for commitment-free sex. They may be sorely disappointed.

Cause they love us, yet hate us. Do you get it? Lol

Love to hate us. I think some of these folks would be empty without having others to hate on.

@bingst Spot on.

I do not think that this community has any intentions of allowing anyone to be what belief system. I am an activist for many causes. One is humanity. I care about someone regardless or their race or their belief system. I want this question to go away that is directed at me. I don't deserve it. I do not do this to them. I wish all humanity peace, happiness, love, and a decent quality of life. If you are going to ban me because of what you don't even know, that is no better than NAZI. Christian, aor KKK behavior. If this is an atheists one time at life, why spend it doing this kind of persecution?

Do the trolls have newborn babies? I'm ravenous.

Newborn is too mushy, better to fatten them up a bit for better texture and make a real meal of it. 😉

It's that hot, steamy, panty dropping sex.

@geko Lol. It's true.

@geko I'm speaking for myself though. Idk about all of you guys?

Wait...you wear panties?!? I thought we weren't allowed panties seeing as we copulate with anything moving, in between selling our souls to Satan & eating babies.

@SallyInStitches Lol.

@SallyInStitches, @geko Haha.

Maybe they are curious and here for community. That’s the first step to rational thought.

@iamjc true, but not all theists belong to churches

@iamjc hope so

A lot of them seem to be Sea Lioning.
[en.wikipedia.org]

Hey, I learned a new term today.

had to click on your link because I never heard that term before but I do get it.

@Maiasaura prejudice. this is what i fight, not atheists. that cartoon says it all. you all have only one life and this is how you spend it?

I have run into a few. I think some are here to be assholes/trolls (attempt (and fail) as they consider themselves to domstrate their mental superiority by declaring fantastically stupid assertions and defending those positions to the amazement of rational thinking people. Nomack is such a user. (if interested check his counter points in "what can I do be a better representative of athiest" )

Other theists I have encountered here appear to be benign and unaware that some, such as myself, may find their supersistion based belife system a sad reminder of the number of people living in a wold dictated by fantasy imagined to be realty.

I haven't met any that I know of. Perhaps they feel like they've sneaked into the enemy camp and so armed with their copy of Sun Tzu's Art of War they'll know how best to defeat us?

They have come to burn us lol

Perhaps they are not really sure of their belief in the invisible sky daddy.

oh for blue skies sake. why do you need to throw stones? You can be what you want to be and so can they. why is it you are atheist and even on this page except to make pop shots? Why ca you not just leave them alone?

I do not think that this community has any intentions of allowing anyone to be what belief system. I am an activist for many causes. One is humanity. I care about someone regardless or their race or their belief system. I want this question to go away that is directed at me. I don't deserve it. I do not do this to them. I wish all humanity peace, happiness, love, and a decent quality of life. If you are going to ban me because of what you don't even know, that is no better than NAZI. Christian, aor KKK behavior. If this is an atheists one time at life, why spend it doing this kind of persecution?

Wasn't Me. What's the difference between Athiestist Sex and the other kind. I say this because there are a lot of different religions and customs associated with rituals, do and don't or maybe's. What I always found funny was that I don't think anyone pays an attention to what they preach.
As far as Debating Religion is done mostly in the form of shaping your structure as an Atheist or Agnostic. As an Agnostic you have not found a Religion convincing enought to have been swayed onboard. Your religion could be in Astrology, Sciences or of another unknown phenomena. I find both definitions inter connected because being an Athiest is to believe not to believe. I also adhere to Spirituality as a religion. I also do not dislike persons who do have a religion as I would not discriminate for gender or race. I also have a very strong belief in nature as having some psychological ties to spirituality.

great comment.

I don't think I've run into any.

A friend of mine got hit on here from xtains so I think it’s the atheist sex. And non of their wife’s or friends of their wife’s will be on here so less chance of getting caught. Plus the ones I have only posted then ran. Never to rely on comments on their own post. Cowards

I mean, who isn't looking for atheist sex?

I can think of a few reasons religious people would come here. The "savior" thing brought up by someone else. Or curiosity. Or a desire to engage in debate for self-satisfaction. Or even for research - whether toward a cause against us, or for us.

Perhaps there are people who still hold on to their religions, but are on the fence and looking for some little nugget to help knock them to our side. I'm sure there are people like that who spend time reading the discussions here. It's why I personally feel the responsibility to be earnest and honest in my posts. People are watching.

Ha! Atheist sex ?

@KnowThyself Woosh. Hello, Dallas.

@Shawno1972 Vegas, baby!! Hi!

If I were a Christian II would not punish myself on the site. I am not an atheist. I am what I am and I will not fit in any labeled box. A Christian posting here is asking for abuse.

@Shelton @Betty Coleman, I am an Atheist and I am not ashamed of that here.

@misstuffy Then why are you here? They are NOT atheists.

@Shelton Thank you! I was contacted by a Christian man in Messenger here, there was no problem, in fact he asked about my weekend and I answered and asked some questions myself but he has yet to reply. I was respectful but I did ask why he would be on this site as a Christian.

All of you, I like you the way you are. I have no wish to know or care what you are. I am not a Christian. I consider going outdoors and explore mother nature. Like a beautiful butterfly or a perfect red maple tree, or animals. I have no interest in Church. What is it with you people? Why do you harass and bully me. I stay away from you and never attack your beliefs. Leave me alone. I work for all humanity to be at peace, happy, quit killing, and the animals, and the planet. Unlike most of you, you want only a place for atheists. I don't care what your race or belief system is. I care what is in someone's heart. You are a disappointment right now. BACK OFF!

@misstuffy sao go be it. i did not bully you. you are after me. I no nothing about this and you atheists are the wrose people. You only are here once. Why do you want to spent it this way? What a wasted life. Full of hatred and negativity.

I have seen at least one but I wonder if they are not questioning their own beliefs being saturated by us.

atheists can be atheists without attempting to make it the subject of a conversation. I have not seen much of that on here. There is no give with the atheists. They are always slamming someone. There really is no need. They could care less if you are atheist. I think like some others. Your are entitled to your own belief. There is no continual need for it to be the center of the topic unless you are insecure. I am a freethinker, not held by any boundaries. I like it that way.I will not answer posts to this page. For me, there is nothing productive about the subject for no one knows if there is god or no god.I refuse to argue the subject that is a mystery.

@BettyColeman to each their own.

@misstuffy that is a grand plan. That way we all die believing as we wish.

Could it be a case of "know your enemy"?

That was my first thought.

Curiosity Killed the cat. don't worry they will disappear soon if they don't change !

the idea is freedom of religion not change it.

@BettyColeman Not freedom of religion, them 3. ??

@VAL3941 Freedom of religion is guaranteed by the first amendment of the constitution. If one is a Lutheran and likes being a Lutheran, one has the right to be a Lutheran. NO one can take that away. They are not to be harassed or bullied. They are to be allowed to practice their religion without continual attempting to force them to be an atheist or anything else. That is why some dislike atheists. It is all the want to talk about. It is like the don't really believe it. I have intelligent conversations with many people and we never think to rant on religion.

@BettyColeman They will still leave on their own accord, who am I to try and force them ?

I'm guessing it's the atheist sex!

JeffB Level 6 Apr 20, 2018

I was jus contacted via PM last night on this sight by a self identified Christian, handle is Vilahabib. HE asked how my weekend was and I answered it was busy as usual and asked him a few questions to which I received no answer.

He contacted me too. Exact same experience. Made me uneasy.

@HeraTera weird, last night as well I assume?

@misstuffy Yes - last night. Sounds identical to my experience

@HeraTera OK, our mutual friend just messaged me again. I think he is trying to save my soul LOL, has he gotten back to you yet?

@misstuffy haha! yes he has!

@HeraTera Hilarious and creepy too

I haven't seen one so far, and I can usually smell stupid.

I bet you smell stupid real good.

Agnostic.com also welcomes believers, so long as they don't troll other members with their beliefs. Who knows, maybe some of them are looking for some atheist tail, we heathens do it best afterall😉 I noticed some christian woman viewing my profile alot of times per day and yet never reached out to chat with me, so I blocked her.

Lmfao epic!!!

Technically, one can be agnostic and Christian. I would venture to say everyone is agnostic, but I can only really speak for myself.

I'm an atheist.

@Sarahroo29 OK, but are you agnostic as well?

@indirect76 Nope.

@Sarahroo29 Interesting. Then we probably have different uses of the word ‘agnostic’ or ‘’athiest’. Here are some of my word usages:

Thiest - believes in a god
Atheist - does not believe in a god
Antithiest - believes there are no gods
Gnostic - knows there is a god or not a god
Agnostic - does no know if there is a god

With these usages I’m an agnostic atheists. How would you describe yourself?

@indirect76 An atheist.

@Sarahroo29 Good enough for me. I find the whole gnostic/agnostic thing pretty useless anyway.

I'm not at all agnostic. I am atheist.

@Wisewoman3 What do you mean by that?

It's so funny the arguing between the atheist and agnostic. I consider myself to be an ignostic.

@indirect76 I just mean that I am not agnostic. I do not believe there is a God. I am atheist.

@Wisewoman3 The atheist part I get. The ‘not agnostic’ is the part I was curious about. To me, that would mean you are gnostic, meaning you know there are no gods. Is that accurate?

@indirect76 I guess you could say that. I just have always thought I was atheist. I

@indirect76 I do not think that this community has any intentions of allowing anyone to be what belief system. I am an activist for many causes. One is humanity. I care about someone regardless or their race or their belief system. I want this question to go away that is directed at me. I don't deserve it. I do not do this to them. I wish all humanity peace, happiness, love, and a decent quality of life. If you are going to ban me because of what you don't even know, that is no better than NAZI. Christian, aor KKK behavior. If this is an atheists one time at life, why spend it doing this kind of persecution?

Hmmm...not sure, there are so many reasons they might be here. I don't judge nor push them away, it may be their first steps toward opening their eyes.

If there was a pink123, i would block them. That goes to show you what a hateful negative person this is. The attacked and ran. This kind of hatred is no good for any human to have.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:62340
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.