Agnostic.com

47 14

I scream, you scream!

Actually I don't scream for ice cream. My kids think I'm weird that I don't like it. Anyone else?

• 100 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 45 votes
pepperjones 8 Apr 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

47 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can take it or leave it 90% of the time. The one that always gets me, though, are the cheap store-brand ice cream sandwiches. Not the fancy 3"-thick round name-brand desserts with 4,000 flavors of ice cream and cookies for 'bread'... no no, the cheap, rectangular, no-name vanilla ones that probably aren't even real ice cream, and they have the black perforated sandwichy parts that always stick to your fingers? They just remind me of happiness and childhood -- rarely turn one of those down.

tmaaz Level 5 Apr 20, 2018

Yummmmmmm.

my tongue would leave me if i passed on ice cream.

I like it occasionally, especially homemade.

skado Level 9 Apr 20, 2018

I like it but would not go to war for it

It has got to be a favorite for me. We couldn't have it growing up overseas cause Daddy said it wasn't "pasturized and homogenized" - so scarcity increased it's appeal

I scream.

The police come!
It's awkward!

I did not know it was possible to be human and not like ice cream, thank you for the education....Im sure your not a space alien...

I scream at my son...."Hey, get me some ice cream!!!" It works. 🙂

I go through phases where I crave Ice Cream for about a Month and Then it doesn't pop up for another 3-6 Months

Occasionally as a treat I'll have a small cheapie almond-crunch kinda thang, and if I'm on the move I'll pull in to a soda fountain for a malt-shake. Years ago I would over amp on French Silk with those little chunks of chocolate and whipped cream...so I can't even have that stuff on the premisis.

Ice cream doesn't like my insides. Or maybe my insides don't like ice cream. I don't think it's lactose intolerance, because I can drink milk just fine. But every once in a while I just want some Cherry Garcia, and damn the torpedoes.

I love ice cream. I am partial to the Klondike bar especially the Dark Chocolate variety. The Klondike bar was created in Pittsburgh at Isley's. One of my favorite childhood treats.

Love ice cream - haven't had it in a couple months. Going to get some tomorrow.

Blue Bell Rocky Road!!!

Blue Bell was my favorite brand years ago when I lived in Louisiana. My favorite was Vanilla with chocolate syrup.

I like it too much. Now I'm ready for a Klondike Bar. ?

I'm diabetic but I eat ice cream if I like. I take ice cream by spells sometimes.

It's okay. I can take it or leave it.

Take it or leave it. I enjoy it when I have it, but don't overindulge. So I have it every few months or so. When I do have it, it is usually a boutique ice cream shop with intense wonderful flavours. (Cherry Garcia is one of the few store brands/flavours I might indulge in)

I'm not a huge fan of ice cream. I don't dislike it, but I definitely don't crave it like I did when I was a kid. I still like vanilla bean ice cream, though; it has a rich flavor, but feels lighter than most other varieties.

I'm diabetic - so how much I scream depends on the kind of ice scream. (and also where it my have been dropped, etc etc... )

Damn that could go south really fast...

Just bolus for it.

Funny anecdote: ice cream trucks cruise the neighborhoods here in Vegas year-round. It's not always that warm here. Nonetheless, I can't resist.

When I want it I want it. But I definitely don't want it daily.

1. I'm cold sensitive.
  2. Lactose intolerant

I can deal with both in different ways, just makes it less fun to have ice cream.

I dissolve a teaspoonful of instant coffee in a small amount of cold water (i.e. make very strong coffee) and pour it over vanilla ice cream. I stir it in as the ice cream gradually softens. Nice.

I still love ice cream. I love a bowl of vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup, or a chocolate malted milkshake with a scoop or two of vanilla added. I don't eat ice cream so often these days, since I'm a diabetic.

I love vanilla with chocolate syrup. If the strawberries or raspberries are ripe( and we can beat the goats to them) I like to put some of those on it too. I love chocolate malts too.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:62424
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.