Agnostic.com

47 14

I scream, you scream!

Actually I don't scream for ice cream. My kids think I'm weird that I don't like it. Anyone else?

• 100 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 45 votes
pepperjones 8 Apr 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

47 comments (26 - 47)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rocky Road is my favorite. Any chocolate will do, the rest just doesn't get me all that excited.

I have to be in the mood for it

I like it when the weather's cold, but not so much when it's hot.

I'm having coffee ice cream. Nomies

Gohan Level 7 Apr 20, 2018

I had some strawberry, balsamic gelato, that was to die for. I love Breyers vanilla bean, and also their chocolate chip. Otherwise, I love homemade, or little stands that make their own. One near us makes strawberry, chocolate chip that is delicious. I don't like soft serve or cheap ice cream.

@StarvinMarvin for some reason, I don't like frozen custard. It just doent taste right.

Your kids are right. Lol just kidding that just means more for me

I'm not supposed to eat sugar, so mostly I don't.

& sherbert & sorbet & fudgesicles& ...

You know if you want to look like your eating it just get a container and blend up bananas and freeze them. They taste really good frozen, you can also add in nuts or berries it will be your own frozen dessert

i like 2 scoops of cotton candy flavored in a waffle cone.

Screaming may not be the best way to order at the ice cream counter. 😀

We all scream for ice cream?

Bligh Level 4 Apr 23, 2018

Ice Cream,yummy,scream.

Coldo Level 8 Apr 21, 2018

Thats bad but it isnt don't like cheese bad

I'm a sucker (a licker, a slurper) for rum n raisen 🙂

Still like it?

My dad worked 30 years for Shamrock Dairy . At one time, it was the only ice cream plant in Arizona, so yes, I have ice cream in my veins.

I'd scream if a little ice cream melted down that... ahem.

godef Level 7 Apr 21, 2018

Cherry Garcia. Or something chocolate.

Ozman Level 7 Apr 21, 2018

I can't eat it anymore, but when I could, I loved it!

Don't really to be honest as messes with my teeths ! No likey. But like the taste so let it melt lol

It's too rich for my stomach. I don't eat sweets or candy.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:62424
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.