Agnostic.com

7 12

LINK Franklin Graham: “God Bless” the Lt. Gov. Who Called Gay & Trans People “Filth” | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Isn't this the guy who sat in the corner and watched his wife have sex with other men, most famously, including the pool boy, while he masturbated?

snytiger6 9 Oct 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You are thinking of Jerry Fallwell Jr. Graham is a totally different fuckwod.

So long as he hates the gays Franklin will be forgiven and do just fine. Doing the Lord's work and nobody's perfect, they figure. Name recognition is awesome.

It is not called filth, as long as the pool boy cleans up right afterwards. Plus the gang bang has been done in the name of God and blessed.

They are all fuck up anyways , what do they know, when it cum to understand sexual pleasures.

They know a lot more than the flock can gossip about. I think they all know and just enjoy all the Church politics, drama, intrigue, and thumbing their nose at anyone who doesn't obey them. That's even worse than a deluded membership.

@rainmanjr

Sex without all the guilt. Sex is natural as sleeping and eating. As long as we don't have sex with children, which they fucked that up too..

@Castlepaloma Guilt is the most worthless of human emotions. People keep using the word hate to describe the tribal condition but I think it's anxiety.

@rainmanjr

Out of the top 10 worst sins within among American Christians. About 5 of these sins are realated to sex. What other way can a group fuck up the ultimate pressure on earth than that. At least laughing give me second greatest pleasure. Laughing at religion and their rediculous super stition gives lots of awkward things to laugh about

Franklin Graham is in urgent of an attitude readjustment.

Or an enema with a plumbing snake LOL

@CuddyCruiser No. No! NO! He might enjoy it!!! 😉

I would just love to take this clown and rip him into a million fuckin’ pieces.

Graham is making more enemies by each passing day.

Isn't this the guy photographed where he and a very pregnant not his wife were wearing each others unzipped pants?
And he was drinking black water, which normal people call rum and coke?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628198
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.