Agnostic.com

10 14

LINK UPDATE: Two Karens Get Away With Their Crimes - YouTube

Surprise! No real punishment for being racist in America.

redbai 8 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ponsetto should have her probation revoked in both jurisdictions and given time in jail. The biggest problem right now is that few low level crimes are being sent to jail/prison is because of the danger of Covid infection.

Black and brown people are still going to jail regardless of covid. I read an article earlier today where a 12 year old black boy was handcuffed, arrested and brought to jail for riding his bike after a couple of guys claimed he was stole the bike. He didn't steal anything as it was his bike, but the cops charged A 12 YEAR OLD BOY with stealing the bike and assault of two boys who they claimed he stole the bike from.

These women should be shot!!!!!! Exactly what they tried to do to their victims!

Could not possibly be more pissed off over this.
Both of them should have had to spend some time inside, and get the snot beat out of them. As they both fucking deserve.

I know I'm going to run across one of these people eventually, and I'm going to need bail money before it's over.

I would be willing to post bail just for the privilege of seeing you thrash them soundly...😂

@phoenixone1 I may have to hold you to that.

Both Karens need to be dealt with sternly and then also have therapy and community service later. This is a mentally disturbed type of racism. It is easy to see them using this mindset to also go after a husband or a lover as well. Children could also be in danger around these types of people. Seeing the two Karens act out around black people only brings out their inner turmoil. Believing that white supremacy is OK is only the beginning of a bigger problem.

As far as I am concerned they should be in jail.

I want her arrested on animal torture.

I agree. What she was doing with the dog is abuse and she should have been charged. Maybe that one would have stuck.

@Betty I read that the dog was removed from her home, but was returned unfortunately! 😕

@Redheadedgammy how sad if I had been there I think I would have taken the dog from her and then kept it. Let her fight me for it. Mind you I would also have contacted the police and put in a report on her.

God DAMNED White privilege.

Hopefully karma will get them.

I hope so. The legal system sure didn't.

Every time there is a step forward, it seems like they fall back three steps. Entitlement appears to be on the uprise. It is just so sickening.

Betty Level 8 Mar 4, 2022

And they feel that entitlement because just like this situation they get very little or no punishment at all. When bad deeds go unpunished they only feel more emboldened.

@GrooshStar I agree. With no real consequences there is no incentive to make changes.

Sickening.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:653837
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.