Agnostic.com

9 4

QUESTION Dave Allen on Religion Fucking Hilarious! - YouTube

A comic genius and his take on religion.

RichardRaiment 6 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just found this on Youtube and searched here - That 'and into the hole he goes' cracked me up bigtime...

Stepping away from his religious material, I love his learning to tell the time routine: The first hand is the hour hand; the second hand is the minute hand; the third hand is the second hand...

Dave Allen, a Fabulous Comedian, great at poking fun at Religion, Catholicism in particular, I could and would happily spend hours watching his shows if they were available on DVD.

Dave Allen was a rare example of an "old school" stand-up who was good enough to survive the alternative comedy revolution with his reputation undiminished... a true great.

Dave Allen stressed in his monologue that you should be afraid of god-I thought only my mother, a Jew did that lol . Jewish guilt. lol.

You got me hooked. I went to the link and have been watching clips all afternoon. He is so good. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Dec 4, 2017

This is great!

or George Carlin or Jim Jeffries

We need more like him, so so funny. Point out the ridiculousness of the traditions and beliefs. So sad he is not with us today. 😟

Betty Level 8 Dec 4, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6586
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.