Agnostic.com

38 9

Is anybody curious about how members came up with their online names?

Some are hilarious, some sad, some outright deviant and some have in sight. I'll go first. When I joined this site it was advertised as a dating site and the first thing I thought of was old news item of Buzz Aldrin hitting a guy for saying moon landings were fake. The number 13 is the first half of my favorite number sequence, 1369.

PickledRick 8 Apr 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments (26 - 38)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mine is so obvious. I am delusional and think that I am married to Henri.

So I guess getting a painting from you is out of the question..lol

@buzz13 uhhh does it have to be an original?

@AmelieMatisse Not really, just sign your last name on it...it'll be a secrete

@buzz13 will this work. It is my husband's nude sculpture pondering a painting by Marie Laurancen

@AmelieMatisse Ok, ship it here!

@buzz13 Hahaaa I thought you could just download the photo

@buzz13 oh and Marie just phoned to say I spelled her last name wrong. It is Laurencin. These 1920 artists are so picky.

@AmelieMatisse I thought you were going to get me the sculptor, guess MoMa gets to keep it , curses foiled again....lol. Thanks for the pic though.

@buzz13 actually this lives in the Baltimore Museum of Art in the Cone sister's collection. You can visit her or may be they wouldn't mind if you borrowed her for a while. Just tell them I said it was OK

@AmelieMatisse I will tell them when I get there, you said it's OK to borrow but just for a couple of decades, I don't want to appear as a ungrateful.

Im a musician and a Wurlitzer electric piano is one of my favorite sounds.

That's a great song by Ray

There is a weekly radio show on BBC radio 2 "the organist entertains" devoted to wurlitzers. You might be able to get it online. Good old bbc lol

Val is my Name. Short for Valdin. the number following is not worth explaining.

I won't ask further...

Well my name and variation of that was all taken and not really keen on just adding numbers or random characters. I recall a video game I use to play by Blizzard called Diablo and really liked how they took the christian methology and shaped it into the game and Diablo translated from spanish means "devil' so it's knida like a metaphor, from a christian perspective disbelief implies that I'm evil and shouldn't have empathy or compassion towards others yet I do. Also having a passion for Italian Sports cars I had a keep liking towards the Lamborghini Diablo

Mine comes from my uncanny ability to snuff people out with my words. I'm not the type to go on the offensive though, I really let that side out if someone tries to disrespect me or mine. Otherwise I'm a prettt chipper dude.

Mines just a contraction of my name - my name is pretty rare only four others in england share it .

heathen is what my mother used to call us kids when we went bare backed in the summer and the 77 comes from a bad joke. Why is 77 better than 69? Because you get 8 (ate) more.

My favorite number is: 1369. That is the,'unlucky cock-sucker'.

It was a chilly october day in southern Indiana when two teens decided to bump uglies in order to get preggers and force their parents to sign permission to get married papers.

The resulting progeny was named Sherry

That is an amazing story ! I like it

Easy for me as Kelvin is my name and 273 is freezing point ie. iceman

And yet your molecules are still vibrating...

@buzz13 Less as get older

Ebdb is what my wife calls me. I call her eb that stands for extra beautiful and she started calling me ebdb

ebdb Level 7 Apr 25, 2018

Hope db doesn't stand for what I think..lol

My handle is the English translation of my Surname!

A lot of last names have eclectic translations...

That is the whole deal!
It keep so many closet intellectuals off track!
LOL!

Um... I'm Ignostic. It's a clear definition of my theological stance.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:66018
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.