Agnostic.com

9 1

Ukraine: Where the West got it wrong?

AUTHOR`S NAME TIMOTHY BANCROFT-HINCHEY 09.05.2022 17:42
Ukraine: Where the West got it wrong
It is debatable whether the opinion makers in the West’s Global Thinking Project (chief manipulator, Facebook) got it wrong accidentally or on purpose

Whatever the case, reading comments on social media, it is clear that in general terms, the readers and viewers swallow the tripe that they are fed hook, line and sinker. Let us see a few examples.

Bono and the Bandwagon. Did he go to Libya?
Story #1: Bono, the latest to jump on the bandwagon and fly to Ukraine (how come it is suddenly sexy to fly to Ukraine and pose with that Zelenskiy character, the one who became famous for pretending to play the piano with his penis?) made a ridiculous appeal to young Russians to “overthrow” President Putin. So much for western democracy, indeed, this is what they themselves do. Remember Kiev in 2014 when the democratically elected President was ousted in a western-backed fascist coup? The comments were as shocking as they were puerile. How many times have we heard “He has to go”? What about a due democratic process? Democracy, in the West, means nothing.

Continuing with the story and the reactions to Bono’s comments: “Putin was elected because the votes were not counted”. “They don’t have any opposition in Russia since Navalny was jailed”. “Russians are uneducated and so they don’t vote because Putin is a Communist”. What an utter load of baloney. Such comments are an insult to the Russian people who have a free and fair, open and democratic voting system, in which the Leader of the Opposition is not, as the Western media says, Navalny (who would garner at most a fraction of the vote and lose his deposit) but rather, the Communist Party. I repeat, the Communist Party is the main opposition for Vladimir Putin’s United Russia party. It is difficult to believe people are so badly informed; they could not be more wrong if they tried.

The Russia has lost the war load of tripe
Story #2: The Americans say Russia has lost the war because it failed to take Kiev. The Americans say a lot of things. They said that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction and destroyed a sovereign state outside the auspices of the United Nations Security Council, weakening the UNO for decades to come. Russia by the way did not arm the Iraqis against this illegal US/UK invasion. For a start, the Ukrainian situation becomes a war if and when President Putin orders a general call-up and commits his military forces to a serious invasion of Ukraine, which would involve the American-style blitzing of anything that moves, hence the murder of around one million people in Iraq, directly or indirectly, by the illegal invasion.

So the Ukrainian situation is by definition not a war, it is a special military operation. Secondly, right from the start, Russia declared that it did not want to take Kiev, because the order was to stay away from large civilian centres to avoid casualties. Correct me if I am wrong, but Kiev is a large civilian centre. Russia stated from day one that the objective was to protect the Russian-speaking civilians in Donbass from attack after eight years of slaughter from the Ukrainian side, against its own people, forcing those in Donbass to take up arms to defend themselves after fascist massacres of Russian-speaking Ukrainians in the south and east of the country following the Putsch. There was a photo the other day of a twenty-year-old lad burnt to death in Odessa by fascists chanting Death to Russians and Jews. Western news sources wholly ignored these massacres. There was the case of the grandmother strangled with telephone wire by Fascists wearing swastikas. This went wholly unreported in western media sources.

Russia’s aim was to downgrade the Ukrainian military capacity (Phase I) and then to secure the safety of the people living in Donbass (Phase II). The activities in northern Ukraine were to draw Ukrainian forces away from their concentration in Donbass. Russia has declared that Phase I went according to plan and let us see the figures. To date, zero hours this morning, 157 Ukrainian aircraft (aeroplanes and helicopters) destroyed, 768 UAVs destroyed, 298 anti-aircraft missile systems destroyed, 2,933 tanks and armoured combat vehicles destroyed, 336 multiple rocket launchers destroyed, 1,411 field artillery pieces destroyed, 2,758 units of special military vehicles destroyed and daily, as soon as NATO reinforcements of equipment land, they are destroyed. So I would call that a downgrade of Ukraine’s military capacity. So how can Russia be losing the war if she is fulfilling her objectives? Just asking...
Where did they report the context?
Story #3. The context of this operation. No wonder the population of western countries have suddenly become fetishist about Ukraine and Ukrainians because nobody has told them why this operation was launched. Let us draw the time line and examine the facts, which not a single western media outlet appears to have done.

1. Fascist putsch in Kiev, democratically elected President ousted.
  1. Gangs of armed thugs take to the streets shouting “Death to Russians and Jews”. Virtually unreported in the western media.

2. Fascist massacres of Russian-speaking Ukrainians begin, virtually unreported in the western media.

3. Fascists began parading in neo-Nazi uniforms using neo-Nazi insignia and were officially integrated into the official armed forces of Ukraine (courtesy of the Pentagon). Virtually unreported in the western media.

4. Restrictions on the use of Russian language and culture in Ukraine. Virtually unreported in the western media.

5. Donbass residents arm themselves to protect themselves against discrimination and armed conflict

6. 2015 Moscow proposes Minsk Agreements. Donbass (Lugansk and Donetsk) to remain inside Ukraine with rights to practise their language and culture. End to violence. Ukraine signed these agreements.

7. Ukraine refused to implement the terms of the Minsk Agreements. Virtually unreported in the western media

8. 8 years of violence ensue. Civilians in Donbass shelled for eight years by the Ukrainian Armed Forces including the Fascist regiments incorporated in the official armed forces of Ukraine wearing neo-nazi insignia. Virtually unreported in th western media

9. Russia finally recognises the right of Lugansk People’s Republic and Donetsk People’s Republic to exist as Republics and agreed to their call for protection against continuing violence.
    Facts
    Now correct me if I am wrong, but these are the facts. Some of the evidence of the fascist massacres has been cleansed from the Net, as other facts get cleansed from the Net, then the answer is “prove it!” These days we can prove it by speaking to the residents who have their own photographs. And these are not photoshopped. The conclusion is, given the above, all Ukraine needed to do was implement the terms of the agreement it signed. As far as I know it is illegal to attack civilians, whether they are in your country or not, and Minsk catered for this. So let us ask the penis-playing pianist why he refused to implement the Minsk Agreements which Kiev signed. Because Washington told him to. So ipso facto he is not the President of Ukraine, Biden is. Or is it his son Hunter? (Google up Hunter Biden + energy + Ukraine; Biden + transgenic crops + Ukraine).

So we see, it is no wonder that western readers and viewers have got it so wrong because they swallowed the Lite version of these events (draw the time line at the invasion) hook. line and sinker. A question: What would your country do if severel million of its citizens found themselves in another country because of geopolitical moves (the line on the map changes but the people remain), and that country started attacking them, chanting Death to (your nationality) and Jews and started massacring them, allowing Fascists with Swastikas to strut around in their official armed forces, called your population Untermenschen (Sub Humans) as Hitler’s Nazis did, and banned the use of their language and culture? If your government sat back and tickled its peter with a length of string would you not rise up and ask it what the hell it was doing about it? What did the UK do in the Falklands? THAT was sexy because there were not Russians involved. These days anything serves to fan the flames of Russophobia.

Er....who...who elected Ursula Gertrud von de Leyen?
Story #4. The unelected Ursula Gertrud von der Leyen, President of the European Commission, I repeat, the unelected Ursula Gertrud von der Leyen, announced censorship of Russian sources right at the beginning of the situation, thinking no doubt that it would be easier for western sources to disseminate lies in the absence of the truth. This was a fascist policy practised in Nazi Germany.

Once again they got it wrong. By suppressing the other side, the curiosity is awakened and people are flocking to the few Russian sources still available, despite the fact that Facebook is working overtime to suppress pages. I know this because I have the stats. I conducted an experiment last week. A friend posted a text about Ukrainians and another friend posted an identical text with the same wording only substituting “Ukrainians” by “Russians”. Guess what? The Facebook account belonging to the first was suspended and nothing happened to the second. That is why people are leaving Facebook in droves and are signing up to the Russian version, Vkontakte, which indeed practises freedom of expression, freedom of speech and freedom of thought.

Facts
Now correct me if I am wrong, but these are the facts. Some of the evidence of the fascist massacres has been cleansed from the Net, as other facts get cleansed from the Net, then the answer is “prove it!” These days we can prove it by speaking to the residents who have their own photographs. And these are not photoshopped. The conclusion is, given the above, all Ukraine needed to do was implement the terms of the agreement it signed. As far as I know it is illegal to attack civilians, whether they are in your country or not, and Minsk catered for this. So let us ask the penis-playing pianist why he refused to implement the Minsk Agreements which Kiev signed. Because Washington told him to. So ipso facto he is not the President of Ukraine, Biden is. Or is it his son Hunter? (Google up Hunter Biden + energy + Ukraine; Biden + transgenic crops + Ukraine).

So we see, it is no wonder that western readers and viewers have got it so wrong because they swallowed the Lite version of these events (draw the time line at the invasion) hook. line and sinker. A question: What would your country do if severel million of its citizens found themselves in another country because of geopolitical moves (the line on the map changes but the people remain), and that country started attacking them, chanting Death to (your nationality) and Jews and started massacring them, allowing Fascists with Swastikas to strut around in their official armed forces, called your population Untermenschen (Sub Humans) as Hitler’s Nazis did, and banned the use of their language and culture? If your government sat back and tickled its peter with a length of string would you not rise up and ask it what the hell it was doing about it? What did the UK do in the Falklands? THAT was sexy because there were not Russians involved. These days anything serves to fan the flames of Russophobia.

Er....who...who elected Ursula Gertrud von de Leyen?
Story #4. The unelected Ursula Gertrud von der Leyen, President of the European Commission, I repeat, the unelected Ursula Gertrud von der Leyen, announced censorship of Russian sources right at the beginning of the situation, thinking no doubt that it would be easier for western sources to disseminate lies in the absence of the truth. This was a fascist policy practised in Nazi Germany.

Once again they got it wrong. By suppressing the other side, the curiosity is awakened and people are flocking to the few Russian sources still available, despite the fact that Facebook is working overtime to suppress pages. I know this because I have the stats. I conducted an experiment last week. A friend posted a text about Ukrainians and another friend posted an identical text with the same wording only substituting “Ukrainians” by “Russians”. Guess what? The Facebook account to the first was suspended and nothing happened to the second. That is why people are leaving Facebook in droves and are signing up to the Russian version, Vkontakte, which indeed practises freedom of expression, freedom of speech and freedom of thought.
The Russia is isolated nonsense
Story #5. Russia is isolated. In fact that is another pile of tripe, load of crap or bucketful of utter baloney. Surveys which I have meticulously conducted show me that in general terms, with a few exceptions, Latin America is not against Russia, Africa is not against Russia, Asia is not against Russia and the general consensus is that if Ukraine had implemented the terms of the peace deal which it signed, and had stopped attacking Donbass, none of this would have happened. True, nobody enjoys seeing armed conflict, nobody likes being invaded and as I have said time and time again, tears taste of salt, whoever sheds them and here we remember all the victims from both sides. But only Western Europe and its assimilated Central European lackeys, the USA of course and bedboy Canada, and Britain’s ex-colonies dance the Russophobic Tango.

In acting the way it has, the West has demonstrated very clearly what we have been saying for decades: it is staffed by a bunch of Russophobic assholes, basically, who not only provoked this situation by goading Kiev into not implementing the Minsk Agreements, but has tried to use Ukraine and Ukrainians as a proxy to fight Russia and to try to do as much damage as possible. Let us remember that Russia’s resources are massive and let us remember who wants them. The BARFFED (Banking, Arms, Resources, Finance, Food, Energy, Drugs lobbies which drop into line around the US Presidency and hold his balls like a vice). Cough, Mr. Biden.

Conclusion: If we examine the truth, we see that the western stance is untenable, it is based on fabrications and cloud cuckoo land, is a tissue of lies and is merely a piss and wind attempt to paint a dark picture of Russia and Russians. Nobody likes to be invaded. Nobody likes being shelled for eight years either, or seeing Fascists parading around wearing Swastikas. Where else, in which country or in what part of the world, do you see this, outside Ukraine?

So if the Western stance was development and funds for education instead of deployment of troops and trillions spent each and every year on weapons systems to murder people and proxy wars, the rest of the world would listen. As it is, the west has painted itself into a corner and now in the 21st century instead of us all coming together like the brothers and sisters we are, here we go back to a bipolar world of US and THEM with ex-imperialist nations and their abortions on one side and the People of the World on the other.

Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey can be reached at timothy.hinchey@gmail.com

Death threats, another western fetish, will be reported to the competent authorities complete with IP number

[english.pravda.ru]

FrayedBear 9 May 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You respond to a comment to @OldMetalHead that Pravda, your source, is pro Russian and anti Putin. I just did a quick search, suggest people do that all the time, and found Vadim Goshenin a "professed Putin supportor" runs Pravda.

As his illness becomes more obvious I expect all the machinery of that corrupt society to turn on him very soon. I despise Putin with every fiber of my being and he has earned every ounce of suffering.
But his continued deterioration will not be allowed to be public.

I did a "quick" search & could not find Vadim Goshenin. I did however find the ethics standards adopted by Pravda at [english.pravda.ru]
Do American media outlets & White House press releases follow such principles?

I suggest that you should be directing your argument not only to @OldMetalHead but @LenHazell53 who has already replied to him.

@BufftonBeotch what illness?
Your comments on Putin suffering do not reflect well on you or your American indoctrination.
What has Putin done to you personally other than help keep you alive just as all Russians & their ancestors made it possible for your birth & existance.

@FrayedBear Child, please!

@BufftonBeotch I'm not a mind reader. It seems that it is you who is being puerile.

@FrayedBear Pretty certain frozen Siberian sperm is not anywhere in my ancestry.

@BufftonBeotch what bad dope are you smoking?

@FrayedBear Wow how old are you to imagine that anyone still calls it "dope?"

You mean a thing that is legal in many states in the US?
I am also quite comfortable in my gender role as you questioned in another response.

But that is an insult most right wingers throw out when flailing.

@BufftonBeotch I simply do not understand what you are saying. You write in another language to mine.

@FrayedBear You are extremely boring.

@Beowulfsfriend There is no such Person as Vadim Goshenin, Vadim Gorshenin founded but does not run the pro Putin Pravda.ru it is run by Konstantin Kostin and his wife Olga Kostina Deputy head of the internal politics of the presidential administration of Russia, Putin's right hand man.
However, since 1999 there have been two publications legally named Pravda, one owned and by former members of the communist Party of Russia and one by the Kostins.
If I have confused the two I apologise.

@BufftonBeotch And you are curious\strange. Most of your compatriots call me a communist not a fascist.

That you decline to explain your comment not understood by myself with rude reflection on my vernacular evidences your stupidity ¹.
Stupid(ity)¹ [en.m.wikipedia.org]

These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:

1. Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
  2. The probability that a certain person (will) be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.
  3. A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.
  4. Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.
  5. A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person.

Corollary: a stupid person is more dangerous than a pillager.

TLDRA!

An intelligent person who has ADD or dyslexia & cannot read long articles would use an AI program like "Summariser & Paraphraser".

Ty Timothy fyi. Perhaps you are the author of the article & don't need to read it all?

@FrayedBear You don't need to post a word salad, and expect people to read it.

@FrayedBear It is not the responsibility of any reader to render bad writing intelligible.

@BufftonBeotch I had no problems understanding any of what Timothy hyphenated Hinchey wrote. But then my mother taught me how to read before I commenced schooling at the age of five. What was your problem? Lack of parents? Lack of intelligence? Lack of reading material? Your gender? Genetic disorder?

I am somewhat intrigued by the thought of Zel tickling the ivories with his penis. That is almost comically what you would expect a sexually repressed right wing trumpian and poot lover to obsess and condemn someone about.

You noticed that remark out of all else that was said?. . .

Did you see the purile performance?

@FrayedBear It did kind of stick out.

@BufftonBeotch i thought that the whole time you didn't see his tiny penis - it was hidden behind the piano. All you saw was his chest and legs standing in the puddle of his trousers on the floor.

@BufftonBeotch I assume his size from his ego need. I've never seen it.

@FrayedBear Your statement stuck out. I did not see the performance, but am not at all offended by the idea.
He was known as a comedian and they can tend to be outlandish at times.

Wondering what the musical selection was.

He plays the piano, too?

Oh man whatta man, what a mighty, mighty fine man. rrrr---RRRwowwwwlllls

I suppose you also think the recent election in Hong Kong was free and fair.

I didn't know that they had had one. Thanks FYI.

@FrayedBear An election in a dictatorship is not really a free election.

i liked your words before you posted this apparent disinformation fest, and i will like you after. but lets rush you into psycho surgery, your thoughts seem to have putrified. how do i know? i can't evaluate the disinformation, David Hume won't allow it., but your "like" tally has attracted that notorious thought maggot, Krish55. its inferential.

Thanks FYI I didn't know that you liked me. I'm saddened that your indoctrination doesn't allow you to continue.

By the way. You do know that real maggots in fulfilling their life cycle do carry out many functions useful to humans?

@FrayedBear you are one of my oldest friends.

that particular maggot is from the order maggotus totallis waistus. all the other maggots have blockled him. as a sellf garbage hauler for years, i have regular encounteres with maggots. direct sunlight to an open can is the best way to keep them in check.

him too.

As more and more "facts" disappear from the Internet it looks like many of us could get it wrong. My cry at this time goes back to - "prove it." Ukraine is not a part of Russia and by standing with Russia you've got it wrong. OK, I give in. All this death and destruction was needed and the video I saw of a crying woman holding a dead person's head is haunting me for no reason. That's right. All that was left was the head. But Putin needed to do this and even a Jewish leader can be a Nazi so now take me back to another time in the past. Our past or their's. It's distraction anyway. Once you work through the distraction you forget the horrible truth of right now.

Forgetting is something that American citizens & ideology is always very keen on probabably it's because the USA has committed so many crimes against humanity & the planet the weight of their crushing guilt results in this psychosis similar to projection.

@FrayedBear Crushing guilt. Psychosis. Forgetting something that we are very keen on. Taking this into "America has committed many crimes too" doesn't hardly make a valid point to my comment.

@DenoPenno it takes a long time if ever for psychotics to realize their psychosis.

Another "useful idiot".Mr Threadbare can certainly pick them

Clever use of "Threadbare" but sadly preceded by your ad hominem - the first & last refuge of those who know that the other is correct.

As an Australian contact would proudly relate his long departed father's response would have been to tell you to put your head in the vagina of the mate of the bull that you are so delightedly petting in the photo so that the bull can f*ck some sense into your brain!

@FrayedBear I think it is any Putin apologist who needs a brain transplant and you may call yourself FrayedBear but your arguments are certainly threadbare.
So that you know next time the "cow" in the photo is Murdo a Highland bull, very appropriate considering the bullshit you post. Look at Murdo's horns. They point downwards. The horns of a female point upwards.

@Moravian Thank you FYI re highland cattle. I've amended my response accordingly.
Of course what you say makes sense - the female can probably more easily castrate or kill the bull with her horns than if they are in the bulls position.

@Moravian I'm told that a student of someone I almost hate, Kissinger, set up an annual international economics forum that is still going. Ernst Wolff : "In 1992 they collected young leaders to indoctrinate them in to western management techniques. The classes were called Global Leaders for Tomorrow. And in the first class, the class of 1993, you will find names like Angela Merkel, you will find Tony Blair, you will find Gordon Brown and you will find Bill Gates. So these are people that were under 40 then and they were like assembled by the World Economic Forum. They visited certain lectures over the time period of one year and also they interconnected. I mean, they all have their mobile phone numbers, they can talk to each other every day. And they kept doing these classes and in the classes that were held since then, nowadays it’s no longer called Global Leaders for Tomorrow, it’s now called Young Global Leaders and you’ll find names in there like Emmanuel Macron, you will find Viktor Orban and Vladimir Putin. I mean, all the leaders of the world have gone through this school. "[skidmark.blog]

In other words you are virulently attacking Putin who has been part of a cast of players controlling much of your life for many years. You are but a a minor spectator sitting in the cheapest seats, probably behind a pillar, where you see little but your ego tells you to pretend that you saw it all.
Sad really.

@FrayedBear Look, I have no love for Blair and Bush who should have been tried for war crimes and the actions of the USA in attempting and often succeeding in effecting regime change around the world is inexcusable but to use the past actions of the USA to justify the actions of Putin is ridiculous.
What goes on in Putin's mind is a mystery but he appears to be using an imaginary threat from NATO to justify his invasion of Ukraine . He totally misjudged the situation and his poorly trained.poorly motivated and poorly equipped army which raped and looted it's way into Ukraine is now getting it's arse kicked and is being chased from the north of the country.
The situation is different in Donbas and the east where the war may grind on for months or years with unnecessary losses on both sides and the devastation of the country.

@Moravian why do you not recognise that the 2014 overthrow of the democratically elected Ukrainian government was orchestrated by USA? That the overthrow resulted in the commencement of the genocide against the Ukrainian Russian speakers? That the only reason Russian soldiers & collaterally Ukrainian civilians are being killed is because of the US government pouring billions - about 15-20% of Ukrainian GDP - in munitions & wherewithal to hire foreign mercenaries & kill the Russians) whilst refusing to encourage the upholding of a peace settlement brokered many years ago?
Aren't you being hypocritical?
Oh, I have never condoned the American war crimes & its crimes against humanity, including its own people, so how can I use them to justify the supposed Russian action claimed by you?

@FrayedBear Even if any of that was true it does not justify Russia's invasion of a sovereign country, the indiscriminate destruction of cities and the slaughter of innocent civilians.
Zelensky won a fair election with over 70% of the vote
The "genocide" of Russian speakers in the east of the country has been investigated and no evidence has been found.
It has been reported that Putin is suffering from terminal cancer. This may or may not be true but if it is he is probably trying to make a mark on history by trying to restore part of the Soviet Union. Sadly he is going to be remembered for causing death and destruction on a massive scale, making Russia a pariah state and emulating Stalin in making tens of thousands of Their most talented citizens flee the country.

@Moravian what gave him cancer?

Hopefully Putin will be the bloated corpse he is increasing resembling very soon.

You will be one of the few crying and mourning your beloved dictator.

Haven't you read anything that I've written or is it a matter of stupidity? Why would someone who states that he believes that the only good politician is one who has been dead for more than 50 years mourn any politicians death.
But strangely for more than 20 years Putin has successfully managed to steer Russia on a course that has, with some exceptions, seen improvement in the living standards & life expectancy of its people. Did Regan, Clinton, the Bushes, Obama & Biden with the American people?
Stupidity
[en.m.wikipedia.org]

These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:

1. Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
  2. The probability that a certain person (will) be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.
  3. A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.
  4. Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.
  5. A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person.

Corollary: a stupid person is more dangerous than a pillager.

At least you had the sense to put a question mark at the end of your baseless words.

The West didn't get anything wrong. Russia invaded a country for no reason other than an attempt to expand its borders.

Perhaps the West was wrong in not sending NATO troops to fight Russian troops, but that is a matter of opinion.

Ah you are beginning to understand English when it suits you.
Russia was given no option by USA & NATO countries who are now proven to be merely controlled & operated for the benefit of their military overlords not the citizens of the world.
Go back to your comfortable cocaine addicted reality alien. I've just posted how your country has lost over 900000 drug addicts over the last 20 years, last year seeing a 30+% increase. Such exponential change will hopefully start to see your reduction in numbers but sadly it is the likes of you fuelling the sad toll not the ones dying but you couldn't give a brass razzoo - you're"comfortable"!.
"One American dies every 5 minutes from a drug overdose."

@FrayedBear Russia had one option. Don't invade and be a normal country, or invade and advertise to the world that it has no intention of following International order. Russia was not threatened by anyone.

Your continued references to drugs indicates your comfort with their use. Try to break the habit. If you do, perhaps one day you will make sense.

@FrayedBear I just read that you have dementia and live in a Nursing Home. Is that true?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:665707
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.