Agnostic.com

13 17

LINK ‘Yoga Barbie’ blasted as Satanic and you couldn’t make this stuff up / Queerty

I'm sorry. I can't help myself.

🀣🀣

I was OK until I read this: "... β€œThis Barbie has 5 guided meditations. Remember, Yoga IS Hinduism. You cannot separate the poses from the religion. Each pose is designed to invoke a hindu deity in the spirit realm. I have seen children get possessed by demons. This Barbie also teaches you deep breathing (pranayama). Her pet is also involved."

🀭🀭🀭🀭 @" "... You can't separate the poses from the religion." and "... Her pet is also involved."

She thinks the extra joints in this Barbie are summoning demons.

It's time for a mental health check. (Her. Maybe me, too.) 😜😜

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No try this one

Suri is sad, laughable and offensive all at the same time. I know several christians that really think meditating or self hypnosis lets demon spirits enter you.

Really? What if you got into Yoga poses unawares? If that summons a demon maybe you had best hold your breath and hop on one foot 3 times.

Yasmeen Suri is a classic example of a mental defective and an emotional defective. Perhaps it's time for those nice women in white coats to visit her.

Oh, FFS!

It's obvious that some people need to get a life of their own and quit obsessing about the lives of others...

@TomMcGiverin Indeed.

SMDH. Otherwise speechless.

And yet much of christianity is based upon (and steals from) most of the eastern religions. These people are really stupid.
On a side note that is one of the few poses I still can't do, even after almost 40 years of yoga-I'm being upstaged by an over endowed piece of plastic.

So, Yasmeen Suri swaps the religion, probably of her birth, and in my opinion, because it most likely being one the Islam Cults because she is silenced by it being a woman/female.
Adopts/takes on Christianity, probably, one the crazier sects like Evangelism, etc, etc, imbibes of the religio-tard Kool-aid and now she sees herself as the Voice of God, Jesus and Christianity.
Where are the men is white coats when you need badly?

A Barbie with knees and hip that function like a reasonable human?

Let alone a normal human breast size. SATAN!

Methinks the ONLY thing abnormal in this entire story is her as in Yasmeen Suri and not the Barbie doll of course.

I was just waiting for The Church Lady to say that!

The thought that some people actually believe this crap is appalling. 😲😲😲

Betty Level 8 May 14, 2022

Crazy shit

bobwjr Level 10 May 14, 2022

Go with " Bat shit crazy" and imo you would be pretty close to the mark.

Just how deluded are these people?

Since I have been misfortunate enough to have met a few I would give them a rating of 100+ on a scale of 1 to 10.

Answer: catastrophically deluded.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:666342
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.