Agnostic.com

5 13

LINK At least 54 injured, 11 killed in 7 separate mass shootings this weekend

Before anyone goes all rightwing claiming these are just thugs in Chicago, Detroit, LA, Compton, etc.,etc. those are no longer the hot-spots of rampant gun violence. (Austin, TX still tops the charts.)

These seven mass shootings, are simply a few from the past 72 hours.

Chattanooga, Tennessee (near a bar)
West Texas (high school graduation)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (bustling city street)
Summerton, South Carolina (high school graduation)
Phoenix, Arizona (strip mall)
Macon, Georgia (location not reported here)
Mesa, Arizona (near a bar)

This far

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mesa Arizona huh? I'm not surprised. I knew someone who lived there. Gee, it would be a shame if she were a victim. Oh my oh gosh I hope she's okay or some such thing (yawn). Oh yeah, thoughts and prayers.

This is insane. It is getting worse and worse. 😥

Betty Level 8 June 5, 2022

There is a reason why the United $tates of Absurdity is becoming known by that name.

I actually felt safe asleep, camping with the mountain lion 60 feet from me. I don't go out any longer. Some freedom freedoms gun availability has taken away from this country. The freedom to worship their gods without fear. The freedom to send one's child to school without fear. The freedom to shop for groceries without fear. Welcome the nightmare that white supremacy has provided for many years. Karma?

I actually always felt safe in Compton, I have family there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:670086
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.