Agnostic.com

4 9

One more "funny" for the weekend:

(And their feet really, really annoy me--the women wouldn't be able to walk on theirs, and the men . . . guess it's the old saw of the size of the penis can be judged by the size of the feet. (And that's not true--I dated a guy who wore size 13 shoe.)

Gwendolyn2018 9 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Old fan theory: the Flintstones come after the Jetsons in linear time line. After the collapse of the modern Jetsons society, humans went back to the ground with genetically altered animals - remember how they all talked, and with chunks of technology leftovers.

@Gwendolyn2018 Probably been done.

Maybe Jesus was a time traveler? IDK. The men had big feet coz that was how they powered the cars then.

I remember an old short story about a space traveler who keeps trying to catch up to Jesus when he goes to populated planets. The space traveler never catches up, always falling short - probably some sort of allegorical attempt by the author to say something about Christianity.

@Beowulfsfriend The message is that we all fall short of the glory of god and the writer was using Paul's archery example of "missing the mark." Typical of Evangelicals.

@Gwendolyn2018 IDK. They were cartoon characters.

Hey, i wear a size 13 shoe.......

@AnneWimsey That pretty big for a girl.

@barjoe12 in Men's.
They were 10 xxx narrow when i was 9, a nightmare to find shoes at all....usually old-lady orthopedic shoes, got teased (Bullied) unmercifully at school. Thank Gawd for the invention of Saddle Shoes!
Now i can find cool sneakers in tons of colors, add colorful shoelaces, have Cool Feet. Life is Much better!

@AnneWimsey I wear 13 men's but I'm 6'2". If I get European size 46 it fits me better. Above US 12 there are no half sizes. Back in the day, you'd go to a store and get proper fitting. I haven't done that in 30 years.

@barjoe yes, my Birkenstocks are 46.....got anything cute?

@Gwendolyn2018 Of course she is. I'm well aware. lol

@AnneWimsey I have a pair of Swedish chef's clogs that I have never worn. They were ordered years ago for a former employee. They are 46s. They are the closest thing I have to "cute".

@Gwendolyn2018 Oh. I'm sorry. My fault.

Hello beautiful 🥰, I've been trying to text you directly for a while but all to no avail! you're just too beautiful for me to resist so I had to find any way we could chat so I texted you here....hope you see my comment and hope you don't mind if we chat and get to know each other better!have a nice night 🥰😊

It's the size of the ring finger relative to that of the index finger. Speaking strictly scientifically, of course.

@Gwendolyn2018 Ah, yes, I had a BF like that once, too! A complete surprise. On the other hand, the reverse was true with someone I knew of average, or even shortish stature, small feet and hands, slight build, but a complete surprise in the other direction! You can never tell.

Hello beautiful 🥰, I've been trying to text you directly for a while but all to no avail! you're just too beautiful for me to resist so I had to find any way we could chat so I texted you here....hope you see my comment and hope you don't mind if we chat and get to know each other better!have a nice night 🥰😊

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:700907
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.