Agnostic.com

11 15

LINK Migrants Dropped Outside VP Harris's Home on Blustery Christmas Eve | Reuters

Christianity. The Religion of Hate. On the supposed Birthday of their fictitious God these piece of shit Republicans did this.

barjoe 9 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What else do they have to offer? At least in the policy sense. They’re against raising the Federal minimum wage, they hate everyone else except white Christians, They try to take away health care, they managed to accomplish their ‘Dream policy’ of overturning “Roe vs. Wade” which by and large had an effect on Nov.8 elections that, for all intents and purposes, should have gone great for them but did not. THEIR ‘personal Jesus’ called Chump was exposed for the loser he is after all his endorsed candidates in various competitive races flopped. And look at the current mess with Kevin McCarthy with his speaker bid. CHAOS CHAOS is all these clowns have goin’ for ‘em. They have no ability to be serious about anything…….unless it’s harmful for most everyone.

Well said.

At least be sure they all have a decent coat and hat

Cruelty is fun and games to repugs.

As opposed to letting them sit on El Paso freezing streets. Not much difference.

@Alienbeing Maybe not, but it's mean spirited and they didn't know El Paso was going to have another freeze. They've been relishing doing this months in advance. It's as political stunt. I think America should shore up the border, but Republicans have blocked immigration legislation for years. They blocked any vote on a needed bipartisan bill for 20 years now, or almost any bipartisan legislation. They just want to blame Democrats. They are as much at fault as anybody.

No matter where they are. You give a hungry person a meal. You give the refugee shelter.

@barjoe It is not a political stunt. Your bias is showing.

@BufftonBeotch No, you sent them back to where they came from.

@Alienbeing Charming.

@Alienbeing Biased? It IS a political stunt. That's all Republicans do anymore. Both parties have failed to pass immigration reform for 40 years now. Republicans have been blocking it for the last 20 years. All they ever do is crap like this, to make their political base think they are punishing blue states. Oh. Yeah. And "Build a Wall". So if I see through their deception, I'm showing bias. Okay.

@barjoe It is NOT a political stunt. It is better described as a necessary action to make politicians and the public understand that border States do not have the ability (nor should they) to handle mass illegal immigration.

CURRENT immigration law is clear about simply wanting a better life is not a reason to claim asylum.

Your bias is refusing to recognize the current Administration is sole cause of the problem.

@BufftonBeotch Not only charming but an obvious solution. We are not the welfare destination for the world.

@Alienbeing You say that like it's a bad thing. A few busloads don't mean shit. I'd rather have Mexicans in my city than toothless hillbilly Trump supporters.

@barjoe I'd rather have Mexicans verses Trumpists (toothless ot tooth full) also, however that has nothing to do with the point, which is illegal immigration is ILLEGAL.

I had the misfortune to live in El Paso for 3 years. El Paso is a poor (very poor) city. It would be easy to bankrupt El Paso. Our Federal Gov cannot expect El Pase (and most other cities) to support their total lack of border control.

Did you notice that when buss loads of illegals went to NY or Chicago their Mayors cried for immediate financial help? The bussing exposed that even self assessed sanctuary cities are incapable of absorbing the Biden Border mess.

@Alienbeing No I didn't notice it. Even the five busloads that came into my city. They aren't illegal aliens BTW, they're asylum seekers. Most of the restaurants in Philly are short staffed but those busloads will not even put a dent in that.

@barjoe They are CLEARLY illegal aliens. Even current immigration laws do not grant immigration status based solely on economic need.

An asylum seeker must show a government related hazard. While migrants from some countries could allege such circumstances, those from Central America (which make up a significant portion of the illegals) cannot. Virtually all illegals are solely seeking better economic possibilities. While I can understand that desire it is not a legal reason to show up at our border and demand entrance.

How could you miss cities where illegals were bussed crying for immediate Federal financial assistance? It is all over all media outlets.

The vast majority of illegals have no skills, and poor education. Why would any country want to take on those problems.

Were, or are you, concened about the hundreds of illegals flown and bussed thoughout the U.S. by of Federal Gov. or is it only when A State or City does it?

@Alienbeing Foreigners aren't taking anything from me unless they're billionaires. Low on my priority list. I just don't give a shit

@barjoe The "foreigners" I refer to are illegal aliens, who for the most part have no skills or wealth. They must eat and be sheltered. They do take something from you and it is considerable.

First your taxes will support them in total, or partially for some period of time. Second your school systm will have to make considerable accommodation for the considerable number of English as a second language students.

Remember nothing is free, someone must pay.

I tell the people who support this shit and claim to be xtians, "Well, if you are correct about your god, then I'm going to have a great laugh when I see you in your Hell since you don't follow your own tenets."

@Beowulfsfriend "Jesus", the "son" of their fictitious God, had a homeless refugee mother. They would've thrown Myriam, Yusef and her newborn Yeshua on that bus to a freezing cold climate as 3 illegal aliens and treated them with hateful disdain.

The federal government provides money to Tex-ass and other states to feed and house immigrants. Tex-ass should be required to refund that money to the US.

That is not what th Gov says. Quite the opposite. What specific Funds are you referring to?

What from the bottom of my heart, the FUCK?!
Aren't republicans supposed to be Christian? That ain't very Christian. Hypocrits.

Emme Level 7 Dec 26, 2022

Only to their own kind.

God hit Abbott with a tree while he was jogging. Thou yelled "HEY ABBOTT" but he was listening to a Prosperity Doctrine Preacher so didn't hear. Satan understood god's gesture and made Abbott a Governor to spite god's joke. Deity humor.

Tree did not finish the job.

@BufftonBeotch God missed.

@rainmanjr Did he have running shoes on while he was jogging in his wheelchair? Just saying.

@barjoe That's the reason he's in a wheelchair. The tree crippled him.

@rainmanjr I guess he was jogging for his health.

I just wish the people who vote for bullies like abbott could spend a week being treated as "the other". That's a fucking pipe dream too because too many who are abused become an abuser.
Does not say much either for the people who voted for abbott.

I'm glad the migrants get some benefit out of the mean spirited actions of the border governors.

I agree we should be handling it differently but differently does not mean building a wall etc. A different solution would require compromise from both sides. Congressional compromise is done by statesmen and we haven't had enough statesmen in Congress for a long long time.

[kalw.org]

What compromise do you have in mind?

@Alienbeing The Republicans could agree to providing transportation to relative sponsors of aprovef asylum seekers. The benefit they would receive is less stress on the entry point locations. In most instances the entry point cities are in Republican districts. Unfortunately they would lose their political points about the issue so we need to come up with something else to give them. Do you have any ideas?

@Lorajay What "approved" asylum seekers are you referring to? There are none at the border, only people demanding enterance to the U.S.

Yes, I have an idea, it is to never let them in.

Wish I could drop kick that fucking asshole Abbott, and the rest of the fucking asshole Governors pulling this shit into the deep dark ocean.

Push his wheelchair off a cliff. With him in it if course.

Nah, why torture innocent sea life? A better idea is to tie ‘em up by their legs and hands and dump them into a tenement in the South Bronx and let the rats eat ‘em alive.

Things are much worse than the line from Blazing Saddles where it was said "we will take the Jews and the Mexicans but we don't want the Irish." Abbott is a scumbag. The real question is in what is it that they want Harris to do? Suddenly she is supposed to grow balls over a situation that has went on longer than Trump bringing our border into crisis. The good news is that if these immigrants were dropped off in DC they are closer to NY or New Jersey where many of them would like to be.

That classic movie is so spot on! The idea that shining a light on human nature might just get folks to reevaluate what they believe only seems to have made people like Abbott dig their heels in deeper. The mindset of republicans today is NO different than the southern democrats of the Civil War and Reconstruction years. More importantly thugs have always used "the other" to retain power and control.
It makes me very sad that the narritive of "the other" continues to be so fucking effective.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:702126
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.