Agnostic.com

13 15

LINK McCarthy fails to become speaker after three ballots - YouTube

Kevin McCarthy is going to lose the Speaker vote more times than Trump lost the 2020 election.

barjoe 9 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yankee Opera. There's nothing like it. Like amateur kabuki.

Effing Gaetz nominated Gym Jordan.
Another couple of freaking losers.
The gqp is overrun with scumbags.
I'd love to see Jeffries take the Speaker's job, but I sincerely doubt that will happen.
McCarthy is a twatwaffle. Everyone knows it.

Karma is such a BITCH 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It's quite a pickle they've got themselves into. The other guy, the one who was shot and didn't have the decency to die, also doesn't appear to have enough votes. Just different ones. Jefferies could, conceivably, win this.

Imagine that? The minority party with the speakership??!!

@CuddyCruiser Strange daze, indeed, mama.

@rainmanjr I'm still pissed at Officer Crystal Griner, who saved all those Republicans lives.

@barjoe People make mistakes. Sometimes really bad ones.

@CuddyCruiser That won't happen. It would take 6 Republicans to do it.

He’s not the first. Same shit with Paul Ryan and John Boehner before him. Only they were at least somewhat capable of governing. These idiots now couldn’t fight their way thru a paper bag. Especially Paul Gosar, Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert. I’d love to see them stroll thru Central Park at 3 or 4 in the morning without their guns. They wouldn’t last a day.

Central Park is safer than most city streets in this country.

Think so? Walk thru it late at night. I know quite a few folks who got mugged there, as well as Forest Park and Kissena Park in Queens, and that’s in a relatively safe neighborhood, Flushing.

Every now & then.....EVERY NOW & THEN.....we get a little gift!

Kevin is a spineless, self-interested spot of slime on society's shoe sole. That he should suffer humiliation seems perfectly appropriate.

video doesn't work.

It did when I first posted it. I replaced it with a stock video.

I hope they can pick a better leader.

I very much doubt it. One turd looks, feels, stinks and behaves very much like any other turd.

@xenoview prolly someone worse.

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country" 😟

I replaced it

@barjoe Thanks.

The video is not available. 😟

Betty Level 8 Jan 3, 2023

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country"

@anglophone @Betty I fixed it, sort of.

@barjoe Thank you. 🙂

That's what happens when you get involved with a pack of lying evil slimeballs!

It looks like a slime pit! Or maybe a snake pit would be more appropriate.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:703336
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.