Agnostic.com

10 10

LINK President Trump lied more than 3,000 times in 466 days - CNNPolitics

No wonder the rest of the world thinks America is unhinged... How do so many Americans forgive this compulsive liar to be in the highest govt position in our nation? Clinton was impeached for 1 false statement. Trump should have been impeached on his 2nd day of office!

ksmartines 6 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

His supporters are gullible and my insurance lady is one of them. She recently told me that what is going on now with Trump is about his sex life and it is nobody's business. The strange thing is that similar claims were made about Missouri governor Greitens and they got rid of him because "he lied to the voters" by running on a family values ticket. She agreed that Greitens should go but doesn't see it with Trump. Both men are Republicans.

What is going on here runs much deeper than a person's sex life.

I think it's time politicians had a mental health check before entering government. That ought to week out 90%

He tells his lies and then hides behind his minions so the press, which is doing a pretty lousy job of challenging his lies anyway, doesn't have a chance to challenge him.

The real problem is that a large number of people actually believe these lies.

I think the zeitgiest is labeled with the assertion that "it does not have to be true - it only has to be believed" which it seems is the way of many politicians today - how sad.

So the saying, "I breathe when I lie," and "I lie when I breathe," is the same thing in Trump's case..

And these are proabably just the official recorded lies. He probably manages to squeeze 3000 lies in a week.

As we lose more and more credibility with every lie.

I can not bring myself to call this orange cheetos "Pres**** Trump". It's simply "45" for me.

I see so many correlations between the way Trump followers and fundamental christians act. I know there is a lot of crossover in that population, but the way he lies to his base and they blindly follow is just like the big church ministers who lie and cheat their paritioners and they forgive them for all of their transgressions...its sick.

They are many single issue voters, abortion,gun rights,!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:77648
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.