Agnostic.com

54 7

If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be and why?

I'd definitely pick a cute one!

silvereyes 8 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

54 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

hulk because he smashes lol

whatever makes you say that lol?

Tough choice between Tyrion Lannister and Kaylee Frye. But Kaylee would probably win out.

Wonder woman she could take me to that tropical island with all those lonely amazons.

Morpheus.from The Matrix.

Brian Griffin. I wish my dog was that cool.

Ranger! from the Stephanie Plum ("One for the Money", "Two for the Dough", etc) series by Janet Evanovich. Oooh la la.

Maybe Jack Reacher, but NOT the Tom Cruise version. Tom Cruise is not Jack Reacher, period!

I wanted to mention someone who was a deep thinker, impressive or creative, but this is a dream so hunkiness won out. LOL

Karana, from The Island of Blue Dolphins...for her serenity

Don Quijote de La Mancha; he "fixed" everything.

I like to go to mormon's heaven.
Where you get an entire planet to run and control. Because earth is getting too screwed over right now.

Then you get 33 babes. The downside maybe is my lifespan would be too short from screwing all those beautiful women. I can't even handle one at a time here on earth.

Uhhh... god. "Dude, everyone thought you were real before, but now you're really real. Go get shit done." As he walks out the door I would slap-ass him and say, "Go out there and be somebody!"

Harry Potter, so I could steal his magical wand.

Hey!!! Thats my choice...lol!

Superman....because he can get things done.

@silvereyes Not revealing enough for ya? 😛

God, since he is all powerful and all knowing, and I have questions.

Candy Level 4 Feb 24, 2018

Superman

Spock. We need more logic around here.

Jesus.

Christian Grey-very good looking @silvereyes

Hitler so he gets a proper death at the hands of camp survivors with a hand by some younger people to kick him back into play when he tries to escape

I AM a fictional character!

Batman 😀

Tarzan! My gay apeman! Do I have to tell you why?

Only for formal occasions!

The Doctor. Guess.

Death from Terry Pratchett's 'Discworld' series...He's not all business, and has a great sense of humor

Probably Danaerys Targerian. She is strong, beautiful and supports the common people. I also like Katniss Everdeen.

I like to go to mormon's heaven.
Where you get an entire planet to run and control. Where earth is getting too screwed over.

Then you get 33 babes. The downside maybe is my lifespan would be too short from screwing all those beautiful women. I can't even handle one at a time here on earth.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7922
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.