Agnostic.com

33 4

Do you have a specific movie, TV show, or commercial you quote from on a regular basis?

In every day life, I often find myself relating to certain quotes from various movies or TV shows, and even commercials I have watched. The comedic timing is almost always spot-on.

Is there a story related to a quote you've used that's particularly humorous?

MyLiege 7 May 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I try to quote The Princess Bride whenever I can

Same

LMAO!

Mawwaige....

My most quoted one as well!

"Get used to disappointment"

I quote Monty Python and the Holy Grail quite often. " I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries." " " After the spanking, the oral sex", and so many more. Such a funny movie.

Fight Club and Monty Python's search for the Holy Grail
Every word of both films constantly. I must be super annoying ?

Fight Club and Monty Python's search for the Holy Grail
Every word of both films constantly. I must be super annoying ?

Just about everything Monty Python is a gold mine.

Monty Python’s movies and series are all gold! Benny
Hill was my first love for comedy nobody can get too much hilarious perversion. Jack had some of my favorite quotes in “One Flies Over The Cuckoos Nest”. My fav movie ever.

Seinfeld.

I still quote from The Holy Grail and the Life of Brian. It seems as if there's always a good place to insert a quote. I also quote Homer Simpson a lot. Nobody does social commentary better than Homer.

Are you not entertained?

gater Level 7 May 16, 2018

Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Please don't judge me).

I'm judging (positively)

HELP! HELP! I'm being repressed!

Find an opportunity to watch Hamlet and make a check mark every time you hear a comment you recognize. You might be amused.

It's a fairly long and substantial list.

A line from "Cheers"
"Can I get youa beer Norm"
"It`s a bit early?"
"Say what?"
"To ask stupid questions"

So now I just say "Its a bit early" or "its a bit late" and all my friends kow to help themseves

Firefly

I am a leaf on the wind

@Donna_Watch me soar!

MASH.
The “I won’t carry a gun” speech (near as I can remember it) and Col Winchester. “I do one thing at a time. I do it very well and then I move on to the next thing.”

Game of Thrones: "valar morghulis" / "valar dohaeris" / "What do we say to Death, not today."

The Office is loaded with great quotes. I've rewatched the entire series like 3 or 4 times and I can never seem to remember them though.

Doctor Who and Trailer Park Boys

Wizard of Oz

Tommy Boy

I used to quote star trek a lot along with an occasional batman phrase- the series.

I find myself increasingly using stuff from Game of Thrones though.

Wayne's world 1+2

"Phrasing" almost every day

The A-Team I love it when a plan comes together

Wait a minute, I got all the time I want, I got a time machine
Marty McFly
Back To The Future 1985

“Whata You Gonna Do” from the Sapranos.

I have several but the 2 most commonly quoted from me are TeamFourStar's DragonBall Z abridged: "goddamit Nappa" and Hellsing Abridged: "Get that bitch a cannon, bitches love cannons"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:82809
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.