Agnostic.com

37 9

50 percent off!

If you could have a lifetime 50% discount at any single store of your choosing, which would it be?

AMGT 8 May 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

37 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Amazon! I already get free shipping. And they sell damned near everything.

Duke Level 8 May 17, 2018

Wait... is the IRS considered a "store"? If they are, I changed my mind.

Lowes.... im going to build me another house...lol.

Any place that is a grocery with gas attached such as Weis or Giant

Ding!ding!ding! Best answer

@Blindbird the price of food and cleaning supplies gives me sticker shock. And gas is going up up and away. I do try to use our local farmer's market as much as possible but since organic is a big thing here those prices are also high. I paid $11.00 for a pound of Brussels sprouts Yikes

Amazon

Tesco or asda something like that food stuff cos I need more food than anything else so would free up money for other stuff in the long run

Menards! I spend more there than any other single store. Not building a new house but many projects still to do on the one I have.

Meijer. I give them more of my money than any other entity mabey including my mortgage company.

MsAl Level 8 May 17, 2018

The mortgage company wins this one

@Anonbene
Not that much but tops my weekly spending most often.

Lowes

New York Stock Exchange

My supplement store. I am such a muscle nerd... 🙂

Weed dispensary.

REI

The Thrift store.

some University perhaps, or a toy store.

Can I pick a local market, that has all kinds of specialty shops regarding food? I used to be there enough that the clerks would not even weigh my purchases. Just told me how much to give them. Loyal customer discount, one called it. I would like those savings permanently

I can't think of any store.

The car store.

Is a bar a store? Technically? Half price gas sounds like a good idea too.

"Super" anything...walmart, Sam's, costco et al. I mean, how much fancy underwear or whatever can i use? Need choices!

Wax Tracks in Denver or Amoeba Records in San Francisco.

Guitar Center.

Tesla store. Shit getting those cars 50% off, I'll make a killing selling those at 25-40% mark-up!

Ocean State Job Lots

Publix.

Food stores.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:83307
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.